Is Dallas working the phones?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I mean, there’s like 20 other teams that haven’t been trading players too. Are they not working the phones?
They probably aren't. That means we are right there in the malaise.

What a great place to be when you are supposedly one of the league's flagship franchises.

Sydla

Reaction score
They probably aren't. That means we are right there in the malaise.

What a great place to be when you are supposedly one of the league's flagship franchises.

This logic from fans always cracks me up.

They want you to believe we are one of the preeminent franchises in the NFL and yet offer up excuses all the time like, “well other teams didn’t do that” as if that just makes it fine.

It’s hilarious.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I guess it is worth kicking the tires but I don't think CB is a need.
Well let's look at this. Scandrick is gone so we have

Awuzie, Lewis, Brown and P.S players. Byron is said to be moving to corner. That's only 4 guys and they are all young and Byron hasn't played corner since his rookie year. We aren't hurting but another corner is needed. Perhaps the draft but if Sherman would come cheap why not. Of course the injury would be the biggest concern though

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Where'd you hear this? I think the complainers would just say "he's a bum...." and wouldn't consider that a move.
Don't remember the exact place as I was at work. I will look for it later tonight when I get a chance

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We don’t want Sherman, we want Thomas sir and where are you coming up with this hog wash?? I see nothing on twitter about a Sherman visit on Monday
We could have both. I agree I rather have Earl as well over Sherman. It's not hog wash just continue to wait and you will see

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder how much time they spend on other projects and business endeavors such as real estate development , att&t bookings, property management etc in lieu of running the cowboys.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Naw. We are all set.
And therein lies the rub. They're excuse makers and mediocre talent evaluators and have fooled themselves into believing it is anything but them as the problem. Two words sum up how the two running the team think, good enough.

Good enough for entertainment, good enough to lead the league in revenue and profit, good enough to be the TV darling, good enough to keep the HC and good enough for us to play celebrities and keep doing good enough and well off.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sometimes I wonder how much time they spend on other projects and business endeavors such as real estate development , att&t bookings, property management etc in lieu of running the cowboys.
It has been a part-time job for all of them except at the start up when they were concerned about keeping it. But from what I've seen, I don't know if they all spent 16 hours a day at it if the team would be any better. Incompetency isn't about hours.

There are a lot of people that have spent full time, and then some, in management and coaching that have never been successful and when you look at the Jones, what was their only success? Hiring Johnson and staying out the way and what happened when he left? None of those people have any business involved in the NFL in any capacity.

I laugh at our illusion of improvement. That is nothing more than convincing ourselves that this is as good as it gets. Do we really think that Booger, Son, Garrett and McClay are good? McClay is the wild card because we don't know just what he does and how influential has is but he sticks around out of choice as he does have other options.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry has his answering machine message set, rolodex out, and just ordered that fancy new call-waiting feature.......new fax machine......... he's open for business...........

Creeper

Reaction score
Didn't you hear? Jerry big free agent splash signing was tagging Demarcus Lawrence!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
giphy.gif