Is DaRon Bland a true superstar or a scheme guy like Richard Sherman?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Is this a Richard Sherman situation or would Bland be a stud on any team regardless of scheme?
Scheme may or may not be quite the right word. Would he be having the success without this level of QB pressure, that pass rush makes QB force/rush throws and make poor decisions.

There used to be a saying about RBs, a great OL makes average RBs look good, good RBs look great and great RBs into HOFers. That's kind of what we're seeing here, he undoubtedly is good but having this pass rush is really allowing him to shine. I don't think he has the lockdown ability that Deion or Revis had, but he is well rounded, a solid, willing tackler, great instincts and hands and will punish QBs if they make a mistake.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think in 2 years , the Eric Scott kid might be our safety.Not sure hes a NFL corner right now. But I can see him at safety. He has a high ceiling. Very talented just needs to get reps and learn NFL game speed.
What gives him a high ceiling? I think he has a low ceiling due to lack of agility.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
The way he played against AJ Brown wasn’t very confident looking. 10 yards off and very conservative. He didn’t challenge him at all. Devonte smith destroyed him

plasticman

Reaction score
Daron Bland leads the NFL, so far this season, in INT's and INT's returned for a TD, we all know this.

He is also tied for 3rd in passes defensed with 12. The leader is Darious Williams with 16, followed by Paulson Adebo with 13.