Is Deion Sanders overrated?

JayFord

Reaction score
Deion Took away one side of the field...you literally couldnt throw to his side because it was either a breakup or a pick

and the notion of him not tackling isnt true, he was a product of alot of corners of his time he threw his body at the legs of a ball carrier he wasnt at tackles but him not doing it simply isnt true

no hes not overrated hes one of the best as a matter of fact i think hes the best corner of all time

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The Board is obviously bored. I repeat, the board is bored.

WhyJerry has a thread going in the Sports Forum on Lebron James being overrated. He’s just a glutton for punishment. :thumbup:

lostar2009

Reaction score
He was legit but I think when he came to Dallas it was the start of his decline. But one of the best to ever play the game.

mperfection

Reaction score
I simply cannot believe that this thread has 11 pages (thus far), let alone a full page. NO, Deion is NOT overrated and YES, he’s the greatest cover corner to EVER play the game. There’s no question he single-handedly elevated the cornerback position to one of the highest paid positions on the field. That’s what you call a “game changer”!

Mods, please end this thread before it goes from outrageous to INCOMPREHENSIBLE.