Is Dez Bryant a lock for the HOF?

Nav22

Reaction score
MODS, PLEASE DELETE MY POST.

If any assistance is needed...don't blame me.
1) @5Stars creates a mind-numbingly stupid thread, exposing himself as a True Know-Nothing Fan (which explains his AWFUL takes on Dak and the QB position in general.... the anti-Dak crew isn’t too bright, you see).

2) Every other CZ member who chimes in is like, “Um, what??? Dez Bryant in the Pro Football Hall of Fame??????? No, of course not. LOL! What a stupid suggestion!!”

3) @5Stars , ashamed, embarrassed and regretful, begs the mods to delete his TERRIBLE thread.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Redline360

Reaction score
HOF talent...Yes
HOF career...Not even close

He's not going to sniff the HOF unless he buys a ticket

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I just read an article where Dez was saying that he is sure that he is a lock for the HOF because of all the TD's he has caught during his career.

"Nobody put up TD's the way I put up."

His numbers -- 7,506 career receiving yards and 77 total touchdowns -- aren't historically enough to lock him in ... but he is one of the freakiest players to ever play.

Dez tells us what he did in such a short time should be enough to get him in ... but he did admit he's probably not a first-ballot kind of guy at this point.

What you citizens think?

I like Dez, but not a HOFer

GMO415

Reaction score
Nope and neither is Romo. Only guy coming out of those DAL teams to make the HOF is WITT and Martin. Perhaps Smith as well.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You must be joking. Must be. Never at any point in his career was he a top 5 receiver. Had several really good years but plenty more meh years. No deep playoff success. A malcontent. This guy has zero chance at the hall of fame. Zero.

Uh, it was not me saying that. Can you read?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
1) @5Stars creates a mind-numbingly stupid thread, exposing himself as a True Know-Nothing Fan (which explains his AWFUL takes on Dak and the QB position in general.... the anti-Dak crew isn’t too bright, you see).

2) Every other CZ member who chimes in is like, “Um, what??? Dez Bryant in the Pro Football Hall of Fame??????? No, of course not. LOL! What a stupid suggestion!!”

3) @5Stars , ashamed, embarrassed and regretful, begs the mods to delete his TERRIBLE thread.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Get lost punk, you bother me. giggley giggly giggly. he he he he

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I just read an article where Dez was saying that he is sure that he is a lock for the HOF because of all the TD's he has caught during his career.

"Nobody put up TD's the way I put up."

His numbers -- 7,506 career receiving yards and 77 total touchdowns -- aren't historically enough to lock him in ... but he is one of the freakiest players to ever play.

Dez tells us what he did in such a short time should be enough to get him in ... but he did admit he's probably not a first-ballot kind of guy at this point.

What you citizens think?
no way.....if he is a marginal HOF candidate, then that's exceeding expectations....

Nav22

Reaction score
Get lost punk, you bother me. giggley giggly giggly. he he he he
Tarred and feathered.

Know-nothing football fan.

Congrats again on this great thread... really got us all thinking!!!

DURRRRR HEY GUYS, IS GREG ELLIS A LOCK FOR THE HALL OF FAME????

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Tarred and feathered.

Know-nothing football fan.

Congrats again on this great thread... really got us all thinking!!!

DURRRRR HEY GUYS, IS GREG ELLIS A LOCK FOR THE HALL OF FAME????

Man, this place is full of little flies...shoo, punk, you bother me. You poor insecure little person...however, someday you will grow up, someday, so keep the hope up, little dude. Now, git!

Nav22

Reaction score
Man, this place is full of little flies...shoo, punk, you bother me. You poor insecure little person...however, someday you will grow up, someday, so keep the hope up, little dude. Now, git!
You’re so secure.

SO SECURE that you begged the mods to delete this thread!!! BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

But they didn’t...

So now you’re still here... forced to tell people off for calling out your football stupidity.

Exposed. Tarred and feathered.

But not at ALL insecure!!

“MODS I LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT RIGHT NOW!!! PLEASE DELETE THIS JOKE OF A THREAD!!! PLEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE!!!!!”

But tell us all about your take on Dak Prescott. We GREATLY value your football knowledge!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You’re so secure.

SO SECURE that you begged the mods to delete this thread!!! BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

But they didn’t...

So now you’re still here... forced to tell people off for calling out your football stupidity.

Exposed. Tarred and feathered.

But not at ALL insecure!!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

You are such a cute child. Show is on the teddy bear where the bad man touched you.