Is Erin Andrews Hottest Sports Reporter?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Muhast;4369751 said:
What video?

Also, What about Michelle Beadle?

Nude video of her from some peeping tom in her hotel room.

The sports world's obsession with Erin Andrews has taken a disturbing turn. A lawyer for the popular ESPN sideline reporter says that she was unwittingly videotaped
through a peephole in a hotel room without her consent and that she intends to take legal action against the still unknown perpetrators. The video, which was later posted on the Internet, showed a woman in the nude. Reports say the initial video posting made no direct reference to Andrews being that woman, but her attorney later confirmed it. "While alone in the privacy of her hotel room, Erin Andrews was surreptitiously videotaped without her knowledge or consent,"

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/Lawyer:-Erin-Andrews-to-sue-over-nude-video

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4369757 said:
Nude video of her from some peeping tom in her hotel room.

The sports world's obsession with Erin Andrews has taken a disturbing turn. A lawyer for the popular ESPN sideline reporter says that she was unwittingly videotaped
through a peephole in a hotel room without her consent and that she intends to take legal action against the still unknown perpetrators. The video, which was later posted on the Internet, showed a woman in the nude. Reports say the initial video posting made no direct reference to Andrews being that woman, but her attorney later confirmed it. "While alone in the privacy of her hotel room, Erin Andrews was surreptitiously videotaped without her knowledge or consent,"

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/Lawyer:-Erin-Andrews-to-sue-over-nude-video

Oh, I thought you were talking about Samantha Steele, the girl in that picture.

kmp77

Reaction score
[youtube]w6lpv2U1PR8[/youtube]

Good god this girl is beautiful. Puts everyone to shame. Her little sidekick is a cutie too :)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I never liked blondes or dirty blondes. Its not the person at all, it's just the color. It seems so boring and blah.

For me it..

Redhead
Dark Brunette
Black

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dallas;4369868 said:
I never liked blondes or dirty blondes. Its not the person at all, it's just the color. It seems so boring and blah.

For me it..

Redhead
Dark Brunette
Black

for me it comes down to willing. :lmao2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Dallas;4369868 said:

For me it..

Redhead
Dark Brunette
Black

I've never really been a blonde person either except for one type. That is the blondes who clearly aren't blonde. (ie, you can see the darker roots) There can be something really sexy about it.

I've always found Téa Leoni to be attractive. Maybe not like a mega-hot woman that makes you get weak in the knees, but a sort of home spun beauty.

1431.gif

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
kmp77;4368820 said:
My vote is for Samantha Steele.........

1254739766236_samantha.jpg

I do think Erin is hot though...not sure why people think overwise....
Winner. Though I agree with whoever said Suzy Kolber. I'd hit it.

Temo

Reaction score
Fun fact: Suzy Kolber is 47, old enough to be my mom (easily). But I'd still hit it.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4368777 said:
They just showed here on ESPN and damn she is FINE! Is there a hotter sports reporter?

Not hardly. She's just a wench that was in the center of some sex controversy, so that somehow makes her hot to the unwashed illiterati out there.

To me, the cult of Erin Andrews epitomizes what's wrong with BSPN and the direction of sports broadcasting today. When I watch football, I don't watch it at all for women or for sex. In fact, I watch it as an escape from the problems that those two bring.

And what's this? Now we have sideline walkers that they're trying to foist upon us when we're trying to concentrate on what's going on in between the lines? Get out of here.

What they ought to do is tell that wench to go work for Food Network and make us a sandwich.

You know, I hate the guy, but I actually liked it when they had Ed Weirdo as our sideline reporter for our Monday night appearance this year. It was refreshing to see a man on the sidelines giving us the news of what men were doing on the playing field. You know, there wasn't a sideline walker somewhere to distract us with what was going on in the game.

Reaction score
Temo;4370877 said:
Fun fact: Suzy Kolber is 47, old enough to be my mom (easily). But I'd still hit it.

If I was 10 years older maybe I would hit it, but there's just no way I could with someone who's 30 years older.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i think samantha steele wins it for me, hottest sports reporter!

hottest reporter period is the french girl from earlier, i forget her name, but her face is pretty much perfect!

hottest weather girl? the girl that does the weather in one of the local LA stations, i think its CBS, some blond with great legs. every time we go visit my wife's family in LA i make sure to catch the weather on the news :)

joseephuss

Reaction score
The Emperor;4371099 said:
Not hardly. She's just a wench that was in the center of some sex controversy, so that somehow makes her hot to the unwashed illiterati out there.

She was popular way before the "sex controversy". And it wasn't a controversy. Someone illegally filmed her through a peephole. This isn't some psuedo-celebrity leaking a sex tape. This was done without her consent.

Temo

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4371104 said:
If I was 10 years older maybe I would hit it, but there's just no way I could with someone who's 30 years older.

She's 22 years older than me. I'd do it just for the novelty of "it's Suzy Kolber".

Doomsday101

Reaction score
joseephuss;4371193 said:
She was popular way before the "sex controversy". And it wasn't a controversy. Someone illegally filmed her through a peephole. This isn't some psuedo-celebrity leaking a sex tape. This was done without her consent.

True. This was not of her own doing. As a sideline reporter she does a fine job as well as her male counter parts