Is Erin Andrews Hottest Sports Reporter?

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
The Emperor;4371099 said:
Not hardly. She's just a wench that was in the center of some sex controversy, so that somehow makes her hot to the unwashed illiterati out there.

To me, the cult of Erin Andrews epitomizes what's wrong with BSPN and the direction of sports broadcasting today. When I watch football, I don't watch it at all for women or for sex. In fact, I watch it as an escape from the problems that those two bring.

And what's this? Now we have sideline walkers that they're trying to foist upon us when we're trying to concentrate on what's going on in between the lines? Get out of here.

What they ought to do is tell that wench to go work for Food Network and make us a sandwich.

You know, I hate the guy, but I actually liked it when they had Ed Weirdo as our sideline reporter for our Monday night appearance this year. It was refreshing to see a man on the sidelines giving us the news of what men were doing on the playing field. You know, there wasn't a sideline walker somewhere to distract us with what was going on in the game.

Some women is going to be lucky when she avoids you.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Not hardly. She's just a wench that was in the center of some sex controversy, so that somehow makes her hot to the unwashed illiterati out there.

To me, the cult of Erin Andrews epitomizes what's wrong with BSPN and the direction of sports broadcasting today. When I watch football, I don't watch it at all for women or for sex. In fact, I watch it as an escape from the problems that those two bring.

And what's this? Now we have sideline walkers that they're trying to foist upon us when we're trying to concentrate on what's going on in between the lines? Get out of here.

What they ought to do is tell that wench to go work for Food Network and make us a sandwich.

You know, I hate the guy, but I actually liked it when they had Ed Weirdo as our sideline reporter for our Monday night appearance this year. It was refreshing to see a man on the sidelines giving us the news of what men were doing on the playing field. You know, there wasn't a sideline walker somewhere to distract us with what was going on in the game.

Which one of you female Zoners wants to date this enlightened dreamboat?

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score

psycho_norman.jpg

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Temo;4370877 said:
Fun fact: Suzy Kolber is 47, old enough to be my mom (easily). But I'd still hit it.

:D

[youtube]fIIon1S1Das[/youtube]

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score

It wasn’t a sex controversy. She never had sex and was taped in the nude. She also had no knowledge of it either nor did she consent to it.

At first I thought she probably should have kept it quiet so it could not leak out there like it did, but she may have felt unsafe around this guy and thinking of other women that this guy has done it with.

Look, I detest ESPN in more ways than most people can detest an entertainment company. But, Erin Andrews is not the problem with ESPN. Her dad worked in the media, she was schooled to work in the media and she generally puts forth a diligent effort to do her job well. Her physical attraction shouldn’t be held against her and society leans towards favoring the beautiful.

My personal feeling is all things being equal, I’ll take the more attractive female reporter. But, if the attractive female reporter is woefully insufficient at their job then I don’t need to have them on my TV. Or if there’s another reporter who is just so talented that they are head and shoulders above the competition, those people should have the job instead. I really don’t see any of that with Erin Andrews. I don’t see her as incompetent nor do I see anybody that is markedly better than she is.

Erin Andrews exposes more of what is wrong with our society than anything. Men have gotten to the point where they can’t act appropriately towards an attractive female and in order to cope with the fact that somebody like Andrews is woefully out of ‘their league’, the resort to heckling her as an attempt to bring her down to their level. Then there’s the opposite side that grovels at every attractive female’s beckoning and has to act like they are not worthy.

Both sides are losers.

YR

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This is my reaction...

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/uh.gif

I will pass and let WG and the other ladies have fun. :laugh2:

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;4371466 said:
Some women is going to be lucky when she avoids you.

bbgun;4371609 said:
Which one of you female Zoners wants to date this enlightened dreamboat?

:laugh2:

I'll have to admit, I agree with his premise. We don't have to sex-up everything damned thing we do. I watch football to watch - surprise! - football. When it comes dow to it, what is she or any of them really known for? Doing what in terms of the game? And we can lump in the goofs like Berman, Werder, etc. Guys who look like they never touched a football analyzing crap.

I wish they'd do away with a lot of the fanfare and just let it be a game. The 'in-depth' analysis is bogus, the 'personalities' lame, etc. Between them and the commercials you get 60 minutes of football, stuffed into 3.5 -4 hours of absolute nonsense.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4371668 said:
This is my reaction...

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/uh.gif

I will pass and let WG and the other ladies have fun. :laugh2:

:lmao2:

Yeah that part could cause some trouble.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
vta;4371671 said:
:laugh2:

I'll have to admit, I agree with his premise. We don't have to sex-up everything damned thing we do. I watch football to watch - surprise! - football. When it comes dow to it, what is she or any of them really known for? Doing what in terms of the game? And we can lump in the goofs like Berman, Werder, etc. Guys who look like they never touched a football analyzing crap.

I wish they'd do away with a lot of the fanfare and just let it be a game. The 'in-depth' analysis is bogus, the 'personalities' lame, etc. Between them and the commercials you get 60 minutes of football, stuffed into 3.5 -4 hours of absolute nonsense.

Yes, a lot of them are eye candy, but some of them actually do a good job imparting information. Suzy Kolber and Pam Oliver come to mind. And even the worst female sideline reporter can look down on that worthless idiot who was working the Niners-Steelers MNF game.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
bbgun;4371733 said:
Yes, a lot of them are eye candy, but some of them actually do a good job imparting information. Suzy Kolber and Pam Oliver come to mind. And even the worst female sideline reporter cam look down on that worthless idiot who was working the Niners-Steelers MNF game.

I was surprised Pam hadn't been mentioned before. I think she is beautiful.

pam-oliver-headshot-250x350-214x300.jpg

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
bbgun;4371733 said:
Yes, a lot of them are eye candy, but some of them actually do a good job imparting information. Suzy Kolber and Pam Oliver come to mind. And even the worst female sideline reporter can look down on that worthless idiot who was working the Niners-Steelers MNF game.

True. I wasn't taking it from a sexist angle, only recognizing that beyond the abilities of the two competent reporters mentioned, the rest is just nonsense.

And I agree with Cajun too Oliver is very pretty.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4371104 said:
If I was 10 years older maybe I would hit it, but there's just no way I could with someone who's 30 years older.

if she offered you would, few men turn it down

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

Wow .....

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

Wow. I thought our user names were just for fun.