Is he gone yet? Green's fate today is telling of the coaching staff

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which is why this team will continue to fail because no one fears losing their job. He should be cut since he showed he is usless

No.

It's failing due to a lack of talent at certain starting & back up positions and some questionable guidance by the coaching staff.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I vote for you to play QB while Tyron is out.

They can replace La'el with Chaz Bono.

Announcer: Chaz and Chaz just got the QB killed...I actually mean he is dead....This just in, Farmers Branch collective IQ just improved...

That is me dream painted matey!
But can you re-write the ending and have me hold off 3 defenders so the QB can win the game?
I lay there as they take Dak on the team's shoulders.
A cheerleader sees me there, bleeding and alone. (Corso, help me out with the screenplay!) She places a laurel on me big head and kisses me. With my last breath say, without a cockney accent and with a fake English-Roman voice, "I ... I ... did it for Dak! Go ... on ... without me. I am fulfilled by the deeds and legends of the football gods. A modest quiet man yes, but with a ...a ..."
I collapse in her arms and she finishes me sentence: "...with a heart of gold."
The camera pulls away to the Super Bowl post-gasme festivities, sponsored by Hooters. I lie there and me spirit is carried away, reluctantly, by the angels and Landry....

XWacker, that is gold!! Gold! Thanks for the idea!
A fruit basket and a case of Colt .45 is in yer future!!!!!

canters

Reaction score
Seriously???

You know nothing is going to happen to Green until the off season at the earliest.

Comon' man.
We have some really bad fans who don’t live in the real world. They live in their own bubble.

We cannot cut everyone.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I vote for you to play QB while Tyron is out.

They can replace La'el with Chaz Bono.

Announcer: Chaz and Chaz just got the QB killed...I actually mean he is dead....This just in, Farmers Branch collective IQ just improved...
Their is IQ in Farmers Branch :omg::omg::omg::eek::eek::eek: now that is news :yourock:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Oh, you don't need to paint it !!! :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

What?????
Tattoo?
But, Dallas, a tattoo is an impulse with lifelong implications!!!! I thought HD painted his face!
I am reminded of Evil Dave Davies who tattooed his face in a zig-zag otter and the whites of his eyeballs red.
He would daze is victims without even saying "this is a holdup, Jack/Joan/Jaime!"
Then he was caught. He is now vurded around the clock by guards with special anti-daze goggles.
I got a million of 'em!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The longer it takes JG and his staff to cut him the more concerned we need be about the overall braintrust at the Ranch.
How could anyone with half a brain be any more concerned about the overall braintrust at the Ranch?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
How could anyone with half a brain be any more concerned about the overall braintrust at the Ranch?
So how concerned are you?
Mildly concerned?
Uber concerned?
Can't sleep concerned?
Or are you a curmudgeonly old fellow?

lostar2009

Reaction score
Although I want him cut too I know he can play better than yesterday. At this point what options are there? But either way it go his fauth with the Cowboys was sealed yesterday.