Is he gone yet? Green's fate today is telling of the coaching staff

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
14347069462826-anigif_enhanced-8968-1397837137-27.gif
You need to direct these to her therapist, lad.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look, I get he sucked yesterday. But they aren't going to cut him. He's cheap. They also have no other options at this point. He's shown in the past he can play a little. Yesterday he sucked.

There is no need to get reactionary here. He stunk yesterday and that's on him but he was left out to die on his own by an inept coaching staff too.

The OP does not post about football other than as a reason to try out his comedy.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Not even as a shot across the bow as a signal to other under performers?:(

Pants

Reaction score
This just in, Dak got sacked again when walking to his car after the game.....

Verdict

Reaction score
I'm curious why they waited so long to try Bell. It was obvious early on that yesterday wasn't Green's day. (Not "Green Day")

Bizwah

Reaction score
You don't cut a guy after one guy bad game....get a grip of yourselves....
Thank you!

Sheesh!

I can remember fans wanting Steve Walsh in 1989....then Steve Beurlein in 1991 to start ahead of Aikman. I can remember fans wanting Romo benched after bad games.

It happens. Terrible effort by Green, yes. But it's been pointed out that he's had solid games in the past. He filled in nicely for Tyron last season.

Give him the season....if he sucks...then yes, we can move on.

Verdict

Reaction score
Chaz green has a horrible game and now he deserves to lose his job?

It is never too early to over react. There is a band wagon to suit every fan here. If you haven't found one that suits you yet we can mentor you to adapt to our ways. Come over here and drink a beer with me and let me tell you a little story about a man named "Dez". I have some insight you may find helpful. Its a very comfortable bandwagon that has room for all.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Thank you!

Sheesh!

I can remember fans wanting Steve Walsh in 1989....then Steve Beurlein in 1991 to start ahead of Aikman. I can remember fans wanting Romo benched after bad games.

It happens. Terrible effort by Green, yes. But it's been pointed out that he's had solid games in the past. He filled in nicely for Tyron last season.

Give him the season....if he sucks...then yes, we can move on.

And you know these idiots on here....if we cut Chaz Green and he became a Pro Bowler....they'd be crying we should've kept them.........

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hollywood warrior.
Anything germane to the Green/Garrett conversation?
I vote for you to play QB while Tyron is out.

They can replace La'el with Chaz Bono.

Announcer: Chaz and Chaz just got the QB killed...I actually mean he is dead....This just in, Farmers Branch collective IQ just improved...