1. SPORGWIRE.com
    The best Sports Newswire on the internet!
    SPORGWIRE provides you with an easy way to keep up with the latest sports news,
    rumors, reviews, videos and more from sports sites all over the internet!
    Follow your favorite teams and sports leagues and
    the SPORGWIRE home page becomes your personal sports news site for the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Is it best to just avoid this forum after a Cowboys loss for the sake of your own sanity?

Discussion in 'Drama Zone' started by Bleu Star, Sep 13, 2018 at 10:31 AM.

1. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid Zone Supporter

8,760 Messages
    9,521 Likes Received
    I don't think Dak has that level of confidence yet.......I wish that Dak could work with Romo instead of Garrett......I left Moore out intentionally because as a rookie QB coach he's only allowed to do what Garrett tells him to do.

Bleu Star likes this.
  2. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia! Zone Supporter

30,613 Messages
    14,126 Likes Received
    Lord... If Dak was somehow able to work with Romo instead of either anointed clown (Garrett or Moore) that work would translate very well to gameday.

Sorry. I can't leave Moore out. He was handed a position very much in the same fashion as Garrett.

3. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

6,505 Messages
    7,427 Likes Received
    White is just so raw, but he has a good arm and was looking better and better during the preseason.

4. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia! Zone Supporter

30,613 Messages
    14,126 Likes Received
    White hasn't been there long enough to be dumbed down. Given him a solid offseason.... Just like Dak.

5. jsb357

jsb357 Well-Known Member

503 Messages
    566 Likes Received
    Take a long honest look at the current team and organization and then ponder this...

[​IMG]

cowboyblue22 and kskboys like this.
  6. nightrain

nightrain Since 1971 Zone Supporter

1,447 Messages
    2,085 Likes Received
    I don't mind reading and contributing to the negatives, though the uptick stuff is much more fun.

Lol, my posts on Dak this year are 180 degrees from 2 years ago. Nothing hateful, I do like a respect the man very much. The term Dak friendly is a bad moniker and pretty much sums the situation up. Never heard of Brees or Rivers friendly

7. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

6,505 Messages
    7,427 Likes Received
    It's like I really really really want to disagree w/ this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

15,220 Messages
    8,998 Likes Received
    This forum is like a bunch of unstable school girls. They overreact. They don't use good judgment. They just need to put the crackpipe down.

Bleu Star likes this.