Is it best to just avoid this forum after a Cowboys loss for the sake of your own sanity?

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Bleu Star, Sep 13, 2018.

1. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid Zone Supporter

10,602 Messages
    13,426 Likes Received
    I don't think Dak has that level of confidence yet.......I wish that Dak could work with Romo instead of Garrett......I left Moore out intentionally because as a rookie QB coach he's only allowed to do what Garrett tells him to do.

Bleu Star likes this.
  2. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia! Zone Supporter

33,188 Messages
    18,431 Likes Received
    Lord... If Dak was somehow able to work with Romo instead of either anointed clown (Garrett or Moore) that work would translate very well to gameday.

Sorry. I can't leave Moore out. He was handed a position very much in the same fashion as Garrett.

3. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

10,034 Messages
    11,988 Likes Received
    White is just so raw, but he has a good arm and was looking better and better during the preseason.

4. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia! Zone Supporter

33,188 Messages
    18,431 Likes Received
    White hasn't been there long enough to be dumbed down. Given him a solid offseason.... Just like Dak.

5. jsb357

jsb357 Well-Known Member

1,300 Messages
    1,452 Likes Received
    Take a long honest look at the current team and organization and then ponder this...

[​IMG]

cowboyblue22 and kskboys like this.
  6. nightrain

nightrain Since 1971 Zone Supporter

3,569 Messages
    5,738 Likes Received
    I don't mind reading and contributing to the negatives, though the uptick stuff is much more fun.

Lol, my posts on Dak this year are 180 degrees from 2 years ago. Nothing hateful, I do like a respect the man very much. The term Dak friendly is a bad moniker and pretty much sums the situation up. Never heard of Brees or Rivers friendly

7. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

10,034 Messages
    11,988 Likes Received
    It's like I really really really want to disagree w/ this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

17,603 Messages
    11,440 Likes Received
    This forum is like a bunch of unstable school girls. They overreact. They don't use good judgment. They just need to put the crackpipe down.

Bleu Star likes this.
  9. triplets_93

triplets_93 Well-Known Member

418 Messages
    646 Likes Received
    Actually, I avoid the forum after a Cowboy win, for the sake of my sanity.

I find it more cathartic to complain about a loss, than to participate in celebrating a hollow victory.