Is Jamaal Charles draft eligible this year?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
joseephuss;1736683 said:
Unfortunately none of the sports sites list his fumbles or any players from what I can see. Too many is my guess. I bet if we could get access to the number of fumbles to the number of touches, they would support that he is a fumbler. Even his supporters acknowledge that he is one. I don't like him on the first day, but he would be a decent pick on the second day. Although I prefer backs that have a stronger lower body for the pro-game. Charles has small legs much like Julius Jones. Emmitt Smith had thicker legs. I do agree that he would be brought in as the change of pace guy to Barber and not as a feature back.

Charles has big upper legs as most sprinters do. As the big 12 100 meters champ the guy also has better speed than Jones and is more fluid out of the backfield on passing routs and has good hands

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1736818 said:
Charles has big upper legs as most sprinters do. As the big 12 100 meters champ the guy also has better speed than Jones and is more fluid out of the backfield on passing routs and has good hands

IF he can return punts I´d take him in the 2nd day for sure.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
L-O-Jete;1736863 said:
IF he can return punts I´d take him in the 2nd day for sure.

If he is smart he will return to the Longhorns for another year. I think if he does that he will have a chance to change minds and boost his stock in the draft.