Is Jerry Jones sabotaging Dak contract talk with Poo defense

GenoT

Reaction score
The only reason I see Earl Thomas not being signed with Dallas is due to Jerry & Stephen Jones wanting to one up Dak on his contract talk by letting him put up stats but let the defense keep blowing games away and not get the W.

I believe he also called in favor to Fox to spew the same talking points to show host about Dak.

You might wanna slap another layer or two of aluminum foil on your “special” helmet.
:facepalm:

bewp7

Reaction score
yes jerry threw away a season so he could one up his own quarter back in contract talks lol

visionary

Reaction score
The only reason I see Earl Thomas not being signed with Dallas is due to Jerry & Stephen Jones wanting to one up Dak on his contract talk by letting him put up stats but let the defense keep blowing games away and not get the W.

I believe he also called in favor to Fox to spew the same talking points to show host about Dak.

Man you’re good
And here thought he would skate but he didn’t count on the crazy Dakstans on CZ

:thumbup::thumbup:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Bull**** post from a known Troll.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone signed Leary? Probably because he's missed 16 games the last two years with a bum knee.

You act like the Cowboys are the only team not signing these guys. :muttley:
It could be the fact that Leary has said he's retired.

cern

Reaction score
Why is he fielding this ****** secondary that keeps blowing leads away?
Ode to a mouse........robert burns
The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a gley (go awry). Claiborne and carr. Jenkins and scandrick. Church and wilcox. Lousy coaching and scheme caused these combos to fail. But Jerry's out now. Stephen has total charge of personnel and coaches. Give it one year at least.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Ode to a mouse........robert burns
The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a gley (go awry). Claiborne and carr. Jenkins and scandrick. Church and wilcox. Lousy coaching and scheme caused these combos to fail. But Jerry's out now. Stephen has total charge of personnel and coaches. Give it one year at least.

Stephen hates Dak?

kskboys

Reaction score
The “Jerry is intentionally sabotaging Dallas” argument is one of the most prevalent and dumbest urban myths about the Cowboys. How anyone can think that a man with Jerry’s ego and competitiveness will placidly stand by and apathetically drive a franchise into the ditch because he WANTS to is beyond me. That lines up with nothing that we know about Jerry. Nothing....
Yup. I mean, don't get me wrong, he definitely sabotages Dak by insisting on a horrible GM, but there's not conscious thought behind it, he's just terrible.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Yup. I mean, don't get me wrong, he definitely sabotages Dak by insisting on a horrible GM, but there's not conscious thought behind it, he's just terrible.

Well, I don’t think he’s terrible. I think Jerry is average and that’s worse imo. If he was terrible I think he would possibly step aside because he wants a SB so badly. Jerry Jones is a high IQ, smart mo’fo. He’s talented and he’s confident from years of being one of, if not the smartest person in the room. He’s used to being right because in his life experience he usually is. Couple this with his brash arrogance and confidence and the fact he’s not a football idiot (he really isn’t. He knows the game well enough and he can evaluate talent on a basic level) and you have a nice concoction for a GM who overhypes his own abilities but has done well enough the last 10-15 years to keep us mired in mediocrity. He’s an average GM. I don’t think any of us actually believe that if he wasn’t the owner he’d still be the GM because average doesn’t cut it in this league but that’s where we are stuck. He’s not going to fire himself after an average run as GM but if he truly sucked he might step aside. This is why I think being average is worse. I just hope that when he’s gone Stephen does the right thing and brings in a true football guy that has been professionally developed and completely dedicated to becoming a competent NFL GM. I just don’t know what the plan of succession is. Do you?

Last edited: