Is Jerry Jones sabotaging Dak contract talk with Poo defense

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
The only reason I see Earl Thomas not being signed with Dallas is due to Jerry & Stephen Jones wanting to one up Dak on his contract talk by letting him put up stats but let the defense keep blowing games away and not get the W.

I believe he also called in favor to Fox to spew the same talking points to show host about Dak.

cern

Reaction score
The only reason I see Earl Thomas not being signed with Dallas is due to Jerry & Stephen Jones wanting to one up Dak on his contract talk by letting him put up stats but let the defense keep blowing games away and not get the W.

I believe he also called in favor to Fox to spew the same talking points to show host about Dak.

you must dream of a dimension consisting of multiple grassy knolls.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
No, Jerry INCLUDED Dak as one of the few QBs that could have even got away to attempt a throw (to include Mahomes and Romo)

Jerry Jones Didn’t Insult Dak
Twitter report said Jerry Jones threw shade at Dak in a radio interview, but the full audio says otherwise

Lazy and/or click baiting reporting

Why is he fielding this ****** secondary that keeps blowing leads away?

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
No, Jerry INCLUDED Dak as one of the few QBs that could have even got away to attempt a throw (to include Mahomes and Romo)

Jerry Jones Didn’t Insult Dak
Twitter report said Jerry Jones threw shade at Dak in a radio interview, but the full audio says otherwise

Lazy and/or click baiting reporting

Yeah Clarence completely altered the meaning of Jones’ statements, so much so that one has to wonder how in the world it couldn’t be intentional. You’re right probably, most likely just laziness, but damn, what Clarence said is nothing remotely what Jones said. Not even close...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can care less about any contract talks right now. We are 3 games into the season. And a very long way to go. Nothing is getting done until after the season.
Contract threads should be shoved to a different forum until February. Yes, February, if you get what I mean. :D

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Jerry will be 78 next month and desperately wants another Super Bowl. He's not intentionally sabotaging his team to save a few bucks next year on Dak. :muttley:

Earl Thomas spent over a month on his couch for several reasons, none of which have anything to do with Dak's contract.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I can care less about any contract talks right now. We are 3 games into the season. And a very long way to go. Nothing is getting done until after the season.
Contract threads should be shoved to a different forum until February. Yes, February, if you get what I mean. :D

Yeah. It is dominating too many conversations. Talk about a conversation nuke.....That’s what comments like ,”Do not pay Dak” engender. It kills any meaningful dialogue of what is happening on the field.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Based off the past, once they got burned by the Roy Williams (S) pick when he declined dramatically after his first few years, they have devalued the Safety position.

Teams cannot have great players at every position and each team has a weak group(s). For the Cowboys, it will likely be safety for the foreseeable future.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Jerry will be 78 next month and desperately wants another Super Bowl. He's not intentionally sabotaging his team to save a few bucks next year on Dak. :muttley:

Earl Thomas spent over a month on his couch for several reasons, none of which have anything to do with Dak's contract.

The “Jerry is intentionally sabotaging Dallas” argument is one of the most prevalent and dumbest urban myths about the Cowboys. How anyone can think that a man with Jerry’s ego and competitiveness will placidly stand by and apathetically drive a franchise into the ditch because he WANTS to is beyond me. That lines up with nothing that we know about Jerry. Nothing....

Cowfan75

Reaction score

Why did he keep Garrett for a decade? He's a bad owner who doesn't have a clue how to create a Super Bowl team. And now he's handing the reigns to his son, who is just as dumb, only cheaper.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Jerry Jones sabotaging Dak contract talk with Poo defense

:facepalm: X Infinity

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'm one of the biggest Tony Romo fans in the world, and I remember a lot of games that were decided against Dallas due to some untimely interceptions.

Uttering Romo's name in the same sentence as Mahomes's is beyond preposterous and any sensible person should agree.