Is JG handcuffing Kellen Moore?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
no, KM isnt who the fans think he is, it was an embarrasing promotion and its being exposed as being even worse than that.

just deal with reality and understand, the organization is wanting this and Stephen is no better. you ll be much better off.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Anyone watching football that knows anything about X's and O's or has played the game themselves know that is exactly what is going on.

The offense that we fielded in the first three weeks looks nothing like the offense we are running now. No RPO's, pre-snap motions, or any deception that we saw early on. Only our HC would be dumb enough, stubborn enough, or naive enough to change something that was working well for us.

Again, can't stand Garrett but why would he be handcuffing Moore? If he doesnt win big this year he's gone. Period. Not sure why he would want finger prints all over 3 consecutive bad offensive showings. To what end?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Anyone watching football that knows anything about X's and O's or has played the game themselves know that is exactly what is going on.

The offense that we fielded in the first three weeks looks nothing like the offense we are running now. No RPO's, pre-snap motions, or any deception that we saw early on. Only our HC would be dumb enough, stubborn enough, or naive enough to change something that was working well for us.
So your really think that JG stepped in and changed what was working in the first 3 weeks.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Maybe this is why the players are starting to rebel against JG?

:popcorn:
I think Romo knows what he is looking at.
If I had just awakened from a coma, I wouldn't know Moore was the OC after watching the last three games.
Truth is stranger than fiction so stay tuned.
All signs are pointing south!

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Look at all the things that have reverted back to Garrett mode since Week 3.

-Nonstop 1st down Zeke dive runs.
-Nonstop hitch routes.
-No RPOs.
-No motion.
-No rotating Pollard in.

If I had to guess, he's running the show again.

Yup, he’s running the show and offense is pathetic. He’s a stubborn one....

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Again, can't stand Garrett but why would he be handcuffing Moore? If he doesnt win big this year he's gone. Period. Not sure why he would want finger prints all over 3 consecutive bad offensive showings. To what end?

Playing not to lose is the Garrett way. He's terrified that he doesn't have his bookend tackles.

Blake

Reaction score
Nope. Just ran into better defenses than the first 3 games.

Then you clearly don't know what you're watching. Even your beloved Romo called out the elephant in the room.

kevm3

Reaction score
It's clear as day that this looked like the offenses of old and not what Kellen Moore brought the first three games. Whether it's Garrett or whether it's Moore running out of ideas, I can't say