Is Kevin Smith The Best Runningback in the NFL DRAFT? (Be The Judge For Yourself)

Reaction score
tomson75;2027914 said:
That's a ridiculous comment. Do you conveniently close your eyes every time he gets to the second level?

Even the great ones get caught from behind but you folks are making it seem like he has NO second gear... I don't know what film you're watching honestly.

Have you played the game??? And I'm not referring to Tecmo Bowl or John Madden...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2027919 said:
Even the great ones get caught from behind but you folks are making it seem like he has NO second gear... I don't know what film you're watching honestly.

Have you played the game??? And I'm not referring to Tecmo Bowl or John Madden...

Who the hell are you talking to? I haven't said anything about him not having ANY second gear. You are the one exaggerating here. Not me.

...and yes, I have played the game...threesportstar :rolleyes: Sure.

Reaction score
tomson75;2027922 said:
Who the hell are you talking to? I haven't said anything about him not having ANY second gear. You are the one exaggerating here. Not me.

...and yes, I have played the game...threesportstar :rolleyes: Sure.

I guess I'm talking to the guy that had something to say in regards to my previous post...

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
zeromaster;2027920 said:
'bundleing' sounds like something you'd do during Oktoberfest. :)

:laugh2:

That's a "Jerryism" for you.

Like: "We need to package some of our picks and "bundle" up so we can get a player who looks really good in the shower."

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Kevin Smith is one of the type of backs that has "IT". He has home-run ability, power, catch, blocking ability, and is durable. What more can you ask for?

He's the most balanced back in the draft...

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;2028222 said:
Kevin Smith is one of the type of backs that has "IT". He has home-run ability, power, catch, blocking ability, and is durable. What more can you ask for?

He's the most balanced back in the draft...

That basically sums it up right there... I agree.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2028249 said:
That basically sums it up right there... I agree.

Not sure the guy has the best balance of draftees but he's has got good balance. I like several backs a good deal better than Smith. I'm not certain I can sell my opinion but I feel comfortable with it.

I wouldn't be upset if we spent a second on him esp that deep into the second.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
The guy is a bruiser and delivers violent blows to the would-be-tacklers. But overall if I had to choose one runningback on who I thought that had the best vision in the draft it would be Steve Slaton from West Virginia. I would hope Cowboys use a 5th or 6th Round on him. This guy is faster than quick and I believe he would be an Devin Hester on Kick Return and Punt Return....