Is Lamb 88 a 1 WR?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Do you genuinely believe people around the league want CeeDee over DeVonta? I bet you’d even find cowboys fans on this board who’d make that swap in a heartbeat.

Have Jalen Hurts throw to CeeDee, see if he even puts up the 900 yards DeVonta did.

Are you saying that Dak , the ten toed sloth, who couldn't throw a pebble in the ocean if he was standing on a pier, is better than Hurts ????

and so you know just because 1000 clueless a-holes agree doesn't make it right. Just means you have 1000 wrong opinions.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Do you genuinely believe people around the league want CeeDee over DeVonta? I bet you’d even find cowboys fans on this board who’d make that swap in a heartbeat.

Have Jalen Hurts throw to CeeDee, see if he even puts up the 900 yards DeVonta did.

Are you saying that Dak , the ten toed sloth, who couldn't throw a pebble in the ocean if he was standing on a pier, is better than Hurts ????

and so you know just because 1000 clueless a-holes agree doesn't make it right. Just means you have 1000 wrong opinions.

You think Hurts, the guys Dak blew off the face of the earth twice last season, showed he was better than Dak?

Of course Dak is better, what kind of a question is that

Qcard

Reaction score
Nope.
That runny nose of his will dry up long before Halloween.
You are showing your age...Lamb will have another celebration for 2022 Season. I wouldn't be surprised if CeeDee changed Jersey No.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Lamb could be a #1 receiver, but IMO, he's too small. He will be a good receiver for as long as he can stay healthy. I give him 5-6 years tops.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
You think Hurts, the guys Dak blew off the face of the earth twice last season, showed he was better than Dak?

Reading this board I wouldn't know. Sorry for the sarcasm. Dak is my guy ! not perfect just my Guy.

I 'd say CeeDee is a good #1 For a Guy going into year 3 coming off of a 1000 yard receiving Campaign. Hell yeah he's a number 1.

But I also think that analytics are for Dumb know nothings other than numbers, so they can act as if they know football so...................................................

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You are showing your age...Lamb will have another celebration for 2022 Season. I wouldn't be surprised if CeeDee changed Jersey No.
He should. He should've told Jerry to chill like he told his girl on draft day.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Lamb barely qualifies as a #2....
The guy drops more balls than he catches. Big off season for him. Let's see how serious he is about getting better....or is this just going to be another wasted #1 pick?

:popcorn:

Proof

Reaction score

yeah unequivocally i get it tho. been a long time since TO

Proof

Reaction score

how bout ben dinucci? lmao go away