Is Lamb becoming too much of an issue?

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
What a ridiculous comment. :facepalm:
Howso? Did you see the horrible miscommunication on the interception? How many times did Dak even try to target Lamb? Did you see the frustration on Lamb's face regularly?

Those are two guys that don't seem to be working together well and have conflicting styles of play, not two guys in sync. A lot of it clearly has to do with the drop off from WR 1 to 2 and the defensive schemes, but I don't see how you can watch the last few games and feel like either one of those guys has trust in each other.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lamb is a total head case.

The way he pouts around the field for no reason half of every game is completely unacceptable for a player of his stature.

He’s an awesome player, but I’m getting sick of his act. It’s childish.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Howso? Did you see the horrible miscommunication on the interception? How many times did Dak even try to target Lamb? Did you see the frustration on Lamb's face regularly?

Those are two guys that don't seem to be working together well and have conflicting styles of play, not two guys in sync. A lot of it clearly has to do with the drop off from WR 1 to 2 and the defensive schemes, but I don't see how you can watch the last few games and feel like either one of those guys has trust in each other.
Did you read his comment? He said they don’t care to be on the same page. If that’s not a ridiculous comment, I don’t know what is.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Something happened on that INT in the end zone that derailed them. It's definitely happened a few times before. Maybe there's more to it, or maybe it's just like 2 brothers who fight but still love each other in the end.

kevm3

Reaction score
The fact that we're moving the ball and winning when Dak deprioritizes Ceedee isn't looking good for him. Ceedee needs to be quiet and keep his head in the game. This team isn't about him and he isn't that dominant to where we need to start forcing the ball to him.

gtb1943

Reaction score
The fact that we're moving the ball and winning when Dak deprioritizes Ceedee isn't looking good for him. Ceedee needs to be quiet and keep his head in the game. This team isn't about him and he isn't that dominant to where we need to start forcing the ball to him.
VIrtually all top WRs are divas but honestly CD is getting on my nerves

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Did you read his comment? He said they don’t want to be on the same page.
His was mine. And you misinterpret what I meant.

I'm saying right now their styles of play do not seem complementary and I've seen no indication that neither are trying to get on the same page. Instead there are after play recriminations and negative body language rather than two people trying to communicate and understand each other.

That's a indication that neither are going to try to compromise because they likely both think they're right. Lamb's attitude seems to very much be that he's not at fault and he's made comments and sideline interactions as such.

So no, I don't think they necessarily want to do enough to get on the same page. That's where the coaches should be coming in and making it work.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
His was mine. And you misinterpret what I meant.

I'm saying right now their styles of play do not seem complementary and I've seen no indication that neither are trying to get on the same page. Instead there are after play recriminations and negative body language rather than two people trying to communicate and understand each other.

That's a indication that neither are going to try to compromise because they likely both think they're right. Lamb's attitude seems to very much be that he's not at fault and he's made comments and sideline interactions as such.

So no, I don't think they necessarily want to do enough to get on the same page. That's where the coaches should be coming in and making it work.
I didn’t even notice the username. I just read the comment. I don’t agree with your interpretation and we’ll just leave it at that.