Is Lamb becoming too much of an issue?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Seems like as soon as he got the bag, his attitude and immaturity are showing. What are your thoughts on his antics??
I canna agree until I see film. Lamb must have had 1 catch in the 1st half?
Unacceptable, me lord, unacceptable.
Our mega-millionaires are throwing 2 picks a game such as Dak the Dakchoka or disappearing for an entire like Lamb in the first half.

Thomas82

Reaction score
This is about the time where CeeDee goes to the coaches and asks them to get him the ball more.

TruBlu83

Reaction score
I gotta see the All-22 to see if he was doing his job most of the night. He was definitely being bracketed. He does also whine a bit. Now that other guys are stepping up, teams will start to play us differently. To be determined.

Swagger

Reaction score
What difference does it make.......we won the game on his game-winning drive. Some of you have to have something to moan about with Dak. Don't worry I'm sure he will give something over the next 2-3 games.

The man played his a_____ off with a makeshift Oline and pulled off a winner but guess what, it was not good enough..... :facepalm: :facepalm:
It's not that. It's some people making out as though he balled out and carried the team to victory.

He was the reason the Cowboys turned the ball three times and arguably left at least 10 points on the field! If he executes those plays then the Cowboys are winning 16-3 at HT and it turns into a blow out as the opposition couldn't really get their run game going to its usual level against this D.

He made some good throws when needed and did really well to recover the fumble but he made very hard work of what would have otherwise been a pretty straightforward W.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yall not watching the game

Pay attention to where hes lined up and then which direction Dak is looking when the ball is snappeed. They got him out there doing cardio most of the game