Is Lamb becoming too much of an issue?

Zman5

Reaction score
He's a good receiver but mentally weak. He let a little punk *** CB from GB push him around. He should be kicked out of the 88 club.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I didn’t even notice the username. I just read the comment.
That's fine. I still stand by the observation that Dak and Lamb don't seem to be in a very cordial relationship in games right now, regardless of what they might say in pressers and off screen.

The game plan for this game was to feed Lamb early and often and Dak went away from him entirely in the 2nd half. I'll have to look at tape to see how Lamb was running but it seems odd that Dak wasn't even, to the in game eye test, not even looking in his direction and didn't target him for the first time till the 4th.

With Cooks out and with defenses trying to take him away I think they both need to do a better job finding ways to get going. There's not enough weapons for Lamb to not be a go to guy. So the OP asked, is it becoming a problem, to me it seems to be.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's fine. I still stand by the observation that Dak and Lamb don't seem to be in a very cordial relationship in games right now, regardless of what they might say in pressers and off screen.

The game plan for this game was to feed Lamb early and often and Dak went away from him entirely in the 2nd half. I'll have to look at tape to see how Lamb was running but it seems odd that Dak wasn't even, to the in game eye test, not even looking in his direction and didn't target him for the first time till the 4th.

With Cooks out and with defenses trying to take him away I think they both need to do a better job finding ways to get going. There's not enough weapons for Lamb to not be a go to guy. So the OP asked, is it becoming a problem, to me it seems to be.
I disagree with your observation and we’ll just leave it at that. I want to enjoy the win tonight, not argue.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
should not have come down to that if he had done the job earlier
What difference does it make.......we won the game on his game-winning drive. Some of you have to have something to moan about with Dak. Don't worry I'm sure he will give something over the next 2-3 games.

The man played his a_____ off with a makeshift Oline and pulled off a winner but guess what, it was not good enough..... :facepalm: :facepalm:

superonyx

Reaction score
yeah he made some real plays in the first half and then disappeared
He didn’t disappear. That just realized that you need to take with the defense, gives you and stop trying to force it to someone. If their blanketing lamb, then the ball should not go to lamb unless Dallas starts to move him around to keep the defense honest.

Mark

Reaction score
Just for fun, name every Cowboys player who immediately, irrevocably (and inevitably) went into "suck" mode once they signed a big contract with Jerry.