Is Lamb becoming too much of an issue?

Jarntt

Reaction score
Seems like as soon as he got the bag, his attitude and immaturity are showing. What are your thoughts on his antics??
He didn't have the bag in the playoff loss. He is what he is, a star, elite, WR with a little prima donna in him and who wants the ball. We've seen much worse here and no he isn't becoming a problem. Heck, it's a good thing Dak couldn't hear what I was yelling from my couch after those turnovers

Creeper

Reaction score
Seems like as soon as he got the bag, his attitude and immaturity are showing. What are your thoughts on his antics??
I can really say what his attitude is, but the offense is better when they aren't trying to force the ball to Lamb. I see no point in having him run 3 yard routes just so they can say they are getting him involved. Dak had to get rid of the ball quickly last night and he didn't have time to consider CeeDee's feeling on every play.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yep, nobody is giving credit to MM for the play call or the blocking on that play either. That required tine to develop on a 4th down and they basically ran a pick play for Tolbert.

The Steelers defense on that last drive was cheese by them. They were worn out.
MM was masterful. I bet nobody will give him credit in the media. I personally think Guyton will be a good tackle someday but the line looks light years better with Smith at tackle and Bass at guard. Now teams will attack Bass but I would like to see how it goes. MM and Zimmer were outstanding last night.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All anyone ever says is can he do it with the game on the line. Well he did and the goalpost is moved.
I'll give him the credit. Nice to see him stay in the game to the end!

But I will also say he just can't contribute that much to the downside. He doesn't have to play perfectly but TOs could have been very costly.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, it doesn't matter bc we are stuck with him after his most recent contract. Jerry gave him a ton of leverage going forward. So, he doesn't have to worry about his conduct for many years to come.

superonyx

Reaction score
because the qb is garbage
Can you image being so good at something that all these companies want to pay you $60 million per year or 3.5 million every time to show up for work and then having some fat dude on the internet who probably cant even figure out how to put on your work attire successfully tell you that you are garbage at your job.

What a world we live in keyboard warrior.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
What did Lamb expect when you miss the whole offseason working together. Dak and Tolbert spent most of the time working together and it shows. Well that and Ceedee lamb having a bunch of eyes on him from the defensive players lol.

Zordon

Reaction score
Did you forget CeDiva's tantrums last year?

The Cowboys had a front row seat to CeDiva's weak character in the SF & GB games last season, yet still backed up the Brinks truck for him.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Lead them to 2 no make that theee turnovers. He threw one at ceedee that inexcusable, ceedee told him how bad it was. Dak then did what Dan does and threw away from him bc he could make tight window throws. Fact is I wouldn’t have signed if I was ceedee, dak isn’t the right QB that he needs going into his prime. He going to fall behind not only Jefferson but many others. Trade him is best, that’s what’s best for those that believe he’s a diva, want him to keep his mouth shut, and the one that love dak. It’s never Dak…it’s the oline, it’s coaches, it’s te, it’s the defense, etc.
Maybe that is CD's plan. Secure the bag and become someone they are willing to trade. Get's both, just takes a different path.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Lamb is a huge diva/pouter, but I could live with it if the result wasn't completely disappearing from games, being a distraction on the sidelines and forgetting this is a team game.

I think Dak has actually been trying to force the ball to Lamb especially early to make sure we do not get the whining Lamb, but I would forget that and throw the ball to whoever is open like he did in the second half. Tolbert needs to replace Cooks as WE #2 even when he comes back.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can you image being so good at something that all these companies want to pay you $60 million per year or 3.5 million every time to show up for work and then having some fat dude on the internet who probably cant even figure out how to put on your work attire successfully tell you that you are garbage at your job.

What a world we live in keyboard warrior.
Assigning value to someone based on their salary?

Hmmmph...ok.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lamb is a huge diva/pouter, but I could live with it if the result wasn't completely disappearing from games, being a distraction on the sidelines and forgetting this is a team game.

I think Dak has actually been trying to force the ball to Lamb especially early to make sure we do not get the whining Lamb, but I would forget that and throw the ball to whoever is open like he did in the second half. Tolbert needs to replace Cooks as WE #2 even when he comes back.
I think he's forcing the ball...but maybe not from the whining. He's good, maybe the reason?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Teams are trying to take him out of the game. Smart strategy when you don’t have other recievers to worry about. Dak needs to just keep throwing to who’s open and not try forcing it to lamb.
Bingo! We are better when we involve as many offensive players as possible. Stop worrying about Lamb, when it's all said and done, he going to get his catches. As stated before, he needs to see not getting targets is an opportunity to help the offense in other ways.