Is Lamb becoming too much of an issue?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Seems like as soon as he got the bag, his attitude and immaturity are showing. What are your thoughts on his antics??
I see nobody wants to give credit to CeeDee for the game winning touchdown. The whole Steelers secondary followed him on the crossing route. Good play call. CeeDee and Dak have been off since the Packet loss.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Not only no but hell now. He wants to win strongly. I'll sign up for a fist full of just such committed players.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
That's why Dak is the leader of this team and not the diva
Lead them to 2 no make that theee turnovers. He threw one at ceedee that inexcusable, ceedee told him how bad it was. Dak then did what Dan does and threw away from him bc he could make tight window throws. Fact is I wouldn’t have signed if I was ceedee, dak isn’t the right QB that he needs going into his prime. He going to fall behind not only Jefferson but many others. Trade him is best, that’s what’s best for those that believe he’s a diva, want him to keep his mouth shut, and the one that love dak. It’s never Dak…it’s the oline, it’s coaches, it’s te, it’s the defense, etc.

Cmac

Reaction score
A leader would have his troops in line.
Maybe a leader would swing on him too.......Cee Dee is beginning to be bush-league......see Romeo Doubs. While Cee Dee is too valuable to be sent home or suspended, he is not removed from mistakes nor exempt from scrutiny on this board too.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak took shots at Lamb recently.

Lamb wasn’t at the post-game conference and Dak alluded to WRs not being in the building to work with him, even though he has contract issues but was still at camp.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
And the reason they didn’t target Lamb is “genius” at QB was probably told that they are basically running soft cover 2 zone and the middle is open, so just get rid of it immediately. The Steelers were basically running basic zone cover 2 defense, not really disguising annf coverages and rushing 4 all night. I said right before the last drive on this forum, Dallas has plenty of time left and they just need to keep running Rico, as it was more than evident the Steelers front line was exhausted.

It’s why their DC brought an additional man upfront and started playing man coverage.

Even on Dak’s ridiculous INT when he forced it to Lamb, Dallas controlled the TOP on that drive and was moving the ball. The same thing with the fumble. The other INT was just another forced pass deep which the Steelers had coverage on.

The Steelers defense, especially with the way their offense was playing early, were destined to fold.

The game should have been a blow out if Dak wasn’t turning the ball over.

Last edited:

Brax

Reaction score
Something happened on that INT in the end zone that derailed them. It's definitely happened a few times before. Maybe there's more to it, or maybe it's just like 2 brothers who fight but still love each other in the end.
CD told Dak and everyone
Subpar throw subpar Dak
I guess Dak wasn’t thrilled

khiladi

Reaction score
I see nobody wants to give credit to CeeDee for the game winning touchdown. The whole Steelers secondary followed him on the crossing route. Good play call. CeeDee and Dak have been off since the Packet loss.
Yep, nobody is giving credit to MM for the play call or the blocking on that play either. That required tine to develop on a 4th down and they basically ran a pick play for Tolbert.

The Steelers defense on that last drive was cheese by them. They were worn out.

75boyz

Reaction score
No one outside the locker room knows exact details but Tirico/Collinsworth definitely pointed out emotional discussions between he and Dak.