Is mario maningham eligible for upcoming draft

Henson7

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows if maningham is eligible for this upcoming draft..given our need for a wide reciever he's the only one worthy of a 1st roubd pick in my eyes. Thanks

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Yes, he is.

OBTW, there a several who are 1st round worthy. Better brush up on your draft knowledge.

Henson7

Reaction score
Guess i do need to brush up on my draft knowledge..but who would you rather have big dakota?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
In this class, I'd take DeSean Jackson, Early Doucet, or Adarius Bowman in the first. That's about it.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
seeing how you have a log in name of Henson7...i will never trust your thoughts on draft day

JonCJG

Reaction score
Wonderboyromo;1752529 said:
James Hardy is better than him.
We need to get him.

If MM comes out this year, he will be drafted a full round ahead of Hardy. At least one full round ahead of JH.

MM is looking like a late first rounder at the moment, but he could be a top 10-15 pick if he runs under a 4.4. at the combine. I think it's possible.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
theogt;1752540 said:
In this class, I'd take DeSean Jackson, Early Doucet, or Adarius Bowman in the first. That's about it.

DeSean Jackson just isn't a great WR.
James Hardy is 6'7, great hands, runs good routes, and is pretty fast(faster than Plax).

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Don't forget about Limus Sweed, who is injured and could fall to round 2. Michigan WR's? I get bad feelings thinking about 'em.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Paniolo22;1752554 said:
Don't forget about Limus Sweed, who is injured and could fall to round 2. Michigan WR's? I get bad feelings thinking about 'em.

What?! Sweed will be lucky to get drafted on the first DAY.

JonCJG

Reaction score
Rack;1752563 said:
What?! Sweed will be lucky to get drafted on the first DAY.

Only way Sweed goes in the first two rounds is if he runs under a 4.5 forty.

Don't see that happening.

SPHawk

Reaction score
Malcolm Kelly of the Sooners deserves to have his name included. One of the best set of hands in college and has pretty good speed.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
KD;1752570 said:
Only way Sweed goes in the first two rounds is if he runs under a 4.5 forty.

Don't see that happening.

I would say he runs in the 4.4-4.5 range and will probably be between a late 1st -late 2nd round pick. If he runs in the 4.6's, he'll drop more, but his injury will have no effect on that time since it was a weak hand wrist injury.

Tra_Col99

Reaction score
Paniolo22;1752587 said:
I would say he runs in the 4.4-4.5 range and will probably be between a late 1st -late 2nd round pick. If he runs in the 4.6's, he'll drop more, but his injury will have no effect on that time since it was a weak hand wrist injury.

No way Sweed runs under 4.6. Dude is slow.

JonCJG

Reaction score
Paniolo22;1752587 said:

I would agree. If he is indeed 6-5 220 AND runs a 4.45, he goes 1st round no question.

dmoore

Reaction score
Things could change, but I'm not entirely sure Manningham comes out. This season hasn't been as spectacular as last year, and he could probably make himself a ton of money if he stays in school another year. Good looking player though. Another guy to keep an eye on from the big 10 is Dorien Bryant from Purdue. Only 5'10 but has amazing speed. Could take over for Glenn in a few years.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
KD;1752546 said:
If MM comes out this year, he will be drafted a full round ahead of Hardy. At least one full round ahead of JH.

MM is looking like a late first rounder at the moment, but he could be a top 10-15 pick if he runs under a 4.4. at the combine. I think it's possible.
under a 4.4 I'm looking for him to run a 4.29 or something

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Hardy's a much better college player than Manningham and is going to be a better pro.

If Hardy played at a premier program and had a national stage, he'd be talked about as the unquestioned top WR. He's stuck on ESPN2 or ESPNU instead of ABC so a lot of people are unfamiliar with how dominating he is.

He reminds me of a bigger, faster, more athletic Plaxico Burress without the attitude.

The biggest question is whether he declares or not.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Adarius Bowman is a beast.....He is my #1 WR Prospect.

I also like Limas Sweed, James Hardy, and Malcolm Kelly.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1752714 said:
Hardy's a much better college player than Manningham and is going to be a better pro.

If Hardy played at a premier program and had a national stage, he'd be talked about as the unquestioned top WR. He's stuck on ESPN2 or ESPNU instead of ABC so a lot of people are unfamiliar with how dominating he is.

He reminds me of a bigger, faster, more athletic Plaxico Burress without the attitude.

The biggest question is whether he declares or not.

Completely agree. I've been a fan of Hardy ever since his freshmen year. He absolutely torched Iowa. He's been doing it every time they play. I dont think he's worthy of a 1st round pick, but 2nd rounder? Oh yes. Most definately.