Is mario maningham eligible for upcoming draft

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Manningham is talented, but he has serious serious issues. He spent the majority of the Wisconsin game in his QB's face over percieved injustices and bad decisions, but yet goes absolutely absent for the biggest game of his teams season and his coaches career. The kid thinks he is Randy Moss or something, and isnt near as good. I wont miss him as a Michigan fan when he enivitably declares, I just pray its not us who winds up with him,

wick

Reaction score
Manningham may be my favorite prospect in the entire 2008 draft class. I think he's the closest thing to Marvin Harrison that I've seen in the last 10 years, and I'd be comfortable taking him with a first-round pick. I think he's going to be an outstanding pro.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
wick;1775367 said:
Manningham may be my favorite prospect in the entire 2008 draft class. I think he's the closest thing to Marvin Harrison that I've seen in the last 10 years, and I'd be comfortable taking him with a first-round pick. I think he's going to be an outstanding pro.

Marvin isnt near the ******* that Mario is....

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1775591 said:
Marvin isnt near the ******* that Mario is....

Judging by your nickname I am guessing you don't like players with questionable character...but I think Manningham is going to be a stud in the pros and will definately challenge for ROY. If he is merely competitive and not a criminal, than I am all for him bringing him in and letting T.O teach him how to be a good teammate.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;1780902 said:
Judging by your nickname I am guessing you don't like players with questionable character...but I think Manningham is going to be a stud in the pros and will definately challenge for ROY. If he is merely competitive and not a criminal, than I am all for him bringing him in and letting T.O teach him how to be a good teammate.

I would love to scoop MM up in the draft,

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1752714 said:
Hardy's a much better college player than Manningham and is going to be a better pro.

If Hardy played at a premier program and had a national stage, he'd be talked about as the unquestioned top WR. He's stuck on ESPN2 or ESPNU instead of ABC so a lot of people are unfamiliar with how dominating he is.

He reminds me of a bigger, faster, more athletic Plaxico Burress without the attitude.

The biggest question is whether he declares or not.
I agree with this. I have been watchin him for awhile now and he seems to get better in each game. If he runs well at the combine and I am talkin like a 4.4 to 4.5 he will go in the 1st rd.