Video: Is McCarthy a Motivator of Men?

stilltheguru

Reaction score

7:53-12:00

Danny Mccray said exactly what I've been saying. Quinn is basically here to play Dom Capers. MM really isnt doing anything because the offense is fine and he doesn't even call plays.

@WillieBeamen
Ya boy getting paid alot to do nothing lol

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
You just saw Jimmy in his HOF speech, that is the definition of a motivator of men.....players and coaches. MM is far from it. He doesn't have to be involved in the offense. His job is to motivate the players, KM, DQ and staff....Jimmy admitted that was his key role on the team. Aside from obtaining the talent.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Danny Mccray said exactly what I've been saying. Quinn is basically here to play Dom Capers. MM really isnt doing anything because the offense is fine and he doesn't even call plays.

@WillieBeamen

He's a motivator of Cheeseburgers and fries.....beyond that he sucks!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Exactly why I don't like Mike. Waste of a potential coach. He doesn't motivate anyone and by years end these players will have completely tuned him out. He basically has no influence on any of them. He's a joke.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Exactly why I don't like Mike. Waste of a potential coach. He doesn't motivate anyone and by years end these players will have completely tuned him out. He basically has no influence on any of them. He's a joke.
They will tune him out but thankfully Quinn may wake them up

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score

@WillieBeamen

Bob Sturm is a Packers fan and really liked when we hired McCarthy. I value Sturm’s opinion a lot.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

I don’t see how people can look at his track record dating all the way back to the 90s and say this.

Maybe he’s not yelling at people like a Harbaugh or whatever, but to act like he’s some trash coach with no motivational skills seems to be a bit of an overreach.

He isn’t anymore, but in the past he was considered a phenomenal offensive coach.

JBS

Reaction score

@WillieBeamen

MM sucks. But this idea that a head coach that doesn’t handle the offense or defense must not do anything. It’s really short sighted.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

@WillieBeamen

Mike is a way better in-game coach than the last guy that was here.

Garrett wouldve never challenged that Dez catch

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He will lead an era of domination you folks are gonna like his pudgy butt honest it will get cuter every year just watch.

jnday

Reaction score
Big Mike is a manager, not a motivator. Warriors going into battle do so when they are motivated, not managed.
Smashing watermelons shows his ability to motivate. Garrett would still be the HC if he knew the motivation generated from smashing melons.

Motorola

Reaction score
Bob Sturm also had a crush on Mary Lou Retton....so I gotta really question his judgment.
Retton looked pretty good (53 y.o.) in a commercial that aired during the Olympics coverage.
(Daikin Industries- manufacturer of HVAC, refrigeration, and air purifier systems and equipment.)