Is Pollard the best RB in the league?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s a different take. Tony kicked himself to the curb though he was done. 2016 was a special year it would be nice to don it again this year

and I’m just not buying that zeke is one of the few backs that could do it. Murray did it 2 years prior it was the line
That's a good point. Murray in his prime...hard to argue with that!

It's a different take...I had to struggle to come up with a reason to get you to soften up on zeke. I struck out yet again! :laugh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see any back playing better than TP.
Conventional wisdom would say Chubb or Henry
But in my opinion, Pollard has been playing better than any back in the league this year.

He's probably one of the top 3 home run threats in the league regardless of position.
I'd take him over henry.

CHubb? Not too sure.

starfan1

Reaction score
That's a good point. Murray in his prime...hard to argue with that!

It's a different take...I had to struggle to come up with a reason to get you to soften up on zeke. I struck out yet again! :laugh:
Happy thanksgiving sir . There’s no need for us to think similar on zeke just because he’s not as revered by me doesn’t mean we can’t co-exist

I can assure you every time he touches the ball today I’m gonna root for him. I just have always felt taking him was a mistake where we took him and nothing he’s done in the nfl thus far has changed my thinking . He’s a baller though

stinkface

Reaction score
I love me some pollard but there isn’t a back in the league I take over Henry but that’s just me

You are correct. Henry can beat you into a pile of quivering Jello and if he very seldom gets run down once he hits the open. Absolute freak of nature. Pollard certainly is more of a slasher, but Henry is like a sledgehammer hitting you in the chest every play.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I don't see any back playing better than TP.
Conventional wisdom would say Chubb or Henry
But in my opinion, Pollard has been playing better than any back in the league this year.

He's probably one of the top 3 home run threats in the league regardless of position.

Your opinion is valid for the last 2-3 weeks but definitely not all season. But the kid is certainly ballin of late. Hope he can keep it up!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Based on his rushing numbers Pollard isn’t even close to the best RB in the league he’s currently 11th in rushing. I would take Derrick Henry over him in a heartbeat.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Based on his rushing numbers Pollard isn’t even close to the best RB in the league he’s currently 11th in rushing. I would take Derrick Henry over him in a heartbeat.

Yeah people need to tap the brakes on this whole Pollard for President campaign. He's had a nice 3 game stretch and we are comparing it to guys who have done it for years. Pollard needs a couple of 1400 yard seasons just to be mentioned in the same breath as these dudes.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah people need to tap the brakes on this whole Pollard for President campaign. He's had a nice 3 game stretch and we are comparing it to guys who have done it for years. Pollard needs a couple of 1400 yard seasons just to be mentioned in the same breath as these dudes.

There’s been hate threads on Pollard in previous seasons when he’s made mistakes. There were fans suggesting trading him prior to the season. He’s very good at the role he has, but this talk about him being the best RB in the league is going way overboard.

kskboys

Reaction score
There’s been hate threads on Pollard in previous seasons when he’s made mistakes. There were fans suggesting trading him prior to the season. He’s very good at the role he has, but this talk about him being the best RB in the league is going way overboard.
And you should be ignoring those 4 posters. They are not worth your time.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are correct. Henry can beat you into a pile of quivering Jello and if he very seldom gets run down once he hits the open. Absolute freak of nature. Pollard certainly is more of a slasher, but Henry is like a sledgehammer hitting you in the chest every play.
You should check out Henry stats vs Zeke.

Henry team not afraid to pound it 28 times with 3.1 ypc.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah Henry plays for a team that truly believes in running the ball.. Our team just pretends to believe in it.
Damn right Ronnie.

Check Henry game when they gave him 13 carries. ,,28 yards.

Most games he gets 25+....no matter ave.

Zeke haters are nuts. Bug freak nuts.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Pollard isn’t in that class. But he’s still one of the best offensive weapons.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we had Henry I’m sure we would believe more.

they also don’t have Dak.
You are the same guy that blocked me when I showed you emmitts number of carries.... when you said Zeke only got rushing champ because if number of carries.

Henry gets 28 carries when he averages 3.1

So ya need to shut your mouth and move on.