Is Pollard the best RB in the league?

kskboys

Reaction score
I honestly gave up long ago on many/most fans using any sense of logic much having football IQ.
Its hard to tell who is even serious much less who really makes any relevant points.

TP is averaging 69 yards a game, Zeke 64. You put that together and you can win a lot of games.

DAL faced the defensive scheme that has given them the most issues all year and they solved it big time in the 2nd half.
Thats the key to me as they will face this again in the playoffs if not versus Philly.

Boyhowdy, you're not joking. There's just no way people really believe a lot of the stuff that gets spewed.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothings up never is . Most of what you’re reading is responses from what you posted after I went to bed last night. I do however think you are no different than the rest of us. Try with all your might to find some stat out there to support your stances

I’m also not sure where you get that 3.1 per carry stat unless it’s a 1 game example
Most of what I seen is higher than that . Even if we look at the entire careers of both them there nothing that tells me zeke was the best choice but that’s spilled milk at this point .

I think many RBs could have put up zeke numbers here if not exceeded them . The line was and is key.
When injuries to the line rears head so does that coincide with declines in both Dak and rb1 production

I still think this line was best 16-18 when we had Leary and before Tyron was hurt all the time and before Travis decline

I will go as far as agreeing with you that part of the whole zeke debate has to come with kellen Moore’s misuse and perhaps he would be better served in Tennessee

You and Ronnie and jazz are 3 that come to mind as his biggest fans and are adamant on if we run him 30 times he’ll get better as the game goes

me personally don’t know how that helps us if we’re having to punt from not getting first downs

I hate it when moore gets cute and I thought yesterday was an opportunity to give zeke more carry’s than pollard he looked good

Our coaches are horrible at in game situational calls and adjustments
Yes...that was one game....just to show that even at low ypc...Tenn is not afraid to stick with him and the run game. I also earlier cited another game,,,13 carries for...28 yards.

It's not a huge stretch to talk about number of carries. It's not like I'm trying to massage data to fit my narrative. There certainly ...of course...are certain times and certain players that can rip off huge plays on just a few carries....but those are typically #2 or change of pace backs and that is what they are SUPPOSED to do by design.

I favor about 16-20 range...but nothing set in stone. I think KM *might* be starting to catch on to having a plan yet being flexible with Zeke and Tony. I HATED that JG and KM forced zeke to raise his hand to a sub. Aside from people that cared about the optics of it....it also tipped off the defense. With better management, I think we're giving abit of element of surprise to their defenses.

If only he ditched are silly gimmick plays. Just not are thing when will he learn THAT?

I'm okay with developing what we been doing....just wish this zeke ...um "hate" nonsense would go away. Let's hnag in their and get into this playoff run. We can talk about zeke's demise off season.

starfan1

Reaction score
Yes...that was one game....just to show that even at low ypc...Tenn is not afraid to stick with him and the run game. I also earlier cited another game,,,13 carries for...28 yards.

It's not a huge stretch to talk about number of carries. It's not like I'm trying to massage data to fit my narrative. There certainly ...of course...are certain times and certain players that can rip off huge plays on just a few carries....but those are typically #2 or change of pace backs and that is what they are SUPPOSED to do by design.

I favor about 16-20 range...but nothing set in stone. I think KM *might* be starting to catch on to having a plan yet being flexible with Zeke and Tony. I HATED that JG and KM forced zeke to raise his hand to a sub. Aside from people that cared about the optics of it....it also tipped off the defense. With better management, I think we're giving abit of element of surprise to their defenses.

If only he ditched are silly gimmick plays. Just not are thing when will he learn THAT?

I'm okay with developing what we been doing....just wish this zeke ...um "hate" nonsense would go away. Let's hnag in their and get into this playoff run. We can talk about zeke's demise off season.
We need them both I agree

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I honestly gave up long ago on many/most fans using any sense of logic much having football IQ.
Its hard to tell who is even serious much less who really makes any relevant points.

TP is averaging 69 yards a game, Zeke 64. You put that together and you can win a lot of games.

DAL faced the defensive scheme that has given them the most issues all year and they solved it big time in the 2nd half.
Thats the key to me as they will face this again in the playoffs if not versus Philly.
We are so blessed to have these two RB's.....yet some just want to bicker about it.

I think some people have come to the (false) conclusion that calling for zeke's demise makes them look really smart and in-the-know. They look just the opposite....and I certainly will reserve the term "hater" specially for them.