Is Richard Sherman a Dream?

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
On a side note. Good teams get rid of high priced players, past their prime, making high dollar. We keep these players like the team owes them something.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It would not surprise me if we go after him but my gosh...

2 Achilles injuries... 2...

And he's getting up there in age for a corner. With 2 Achilles injuries.

You also have to take on the personality. He is an NFL lightning rod.

3 years ago sure... But now I don't think it's worth it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Targeting the wrong Seattle secondary player.
No joke.

Sherman has not only opened his mouth too many time, which is why he's available to begin w/, he's starting to get those little nagging injures CB's often get in their late 20's. And in a position which is built on speed a quickness, a tiny tweak to the leg area can render a player ineffective. Which is why most CB's regress around that time.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If we signed Sherman after that injury, I would assume someone in the front office has totally lost his mind.
We don't need him.

erod

Reaction score
A 30-year-old social justice malcontented cornerback with a ring already coming of an Achilles injury looking for a final payday before retirement.

Pass.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

I didn't see any threads posted on this. If he is released, is there a chance? At least 1 in a million?

I think Sherman is done...he is older, and he had Achilles tear mid season last year, the one injury that will rob CBs of their quickness to respond. Plus it usually takes over a year for it to fully heal and be responsive......he is also older...so this is not Sherman of 5 years ago. this is Sherman of beaten and battered and injured. I would pass on sherman

Proof

Reaction score
Its amazing all the people here so quick to dismiss him but if the Commanders or eagles or giants pick him up. The same people will be saying "Dallas never does anything" bla bla bla

I get this. I honestly think it’s a matter of having your personal thoughts of a player but still being scared of them on your rival.

Like I had zero interest in Bennett but hate him going to philly. Have zero interest in his brother but would hate him going to NY.

Don’t want to spend what suh would cost, but would be sick if the skins did.

Also it’s not necessarily the moves they make, it’s that they are while we’re not.

Was easier to shrug it off until the Eagles won the sb, or prior to that when the Giants overhauled their team and had our number.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I'm starting to hate this forum because of threads like this. You just drafted 3 young players last year who all showed lots of promise in their rookie year and you want to sit one of them for a 30 year old, overpaid player coming off major surgery. Absolutely brilliant...

kskboys

Reaction score
A 30-year-old social justice malcontented cornerback with a ring already coming of an Achilles injury looking for a final payday before retirement.

Pass.
I'm actually finding it amazing that anyone here even has any interest in this loudmouth. Seriously, he's also caused multiple team problems w/ his mouth. Calling him a malcontent is an understatement!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm starting to hate this forum because of threads like this. You just drafted 3 young players last year who all showed lots of promise in their rookie year and you want to sit one of them for a 30 year old, overpaid player coming off major surgery. Absolutely brilliant...
Unknowldegeable fans always want CB's and WR's. And there's those who want a CB in round 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowboyChris

Reaction score
this team should be focused on who are they going to get to play LG....Sherman shouldn't be a thought at all.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only if they're off the young CB's they drafted. To me, that was the real highlight of the 2017 season. I thought the D, and particularly the secondary, would be a work in progress and even more so with the injuries and I witnessed progress as I watched Awuzie and Lewis show up. Of course, there is always the Anthony Brown Syndrome where we all expected him to progress but both of these CB's started off better than he was.

The secondary is a team unto itself and I think Sherman would be more of a disruption than a unifying element. I'd much rather have Earl Thomas because I think he could be that element.