Is Richard Sherman a Dream?

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
The one thing you’d get out of Sherman is a leader willing to help young guys develop.

Just no room in Dallas. I think he goes to ARI, DEN, or maybe NO

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
If by “a dream” you mean “a dream he has two working Achilles” then yeah

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Guy was hurt bad last year i don’t get how he can get a big contract at this point. It’s an end of an era but to say he’d get a big deal would be odd.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Its amazing all the people here so quick to dismiss him but if the Commanders or eagles or giants pick him up. The same people will be saying "Dallas never does anything" bla bla bla
This is so true...

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
We dont need Sherman just like we didnt need BENNETT,QUINN,TALIB...etc.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
DON'T YOU EVER!!!!!! TALK ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!

Pass That was his peak year.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More like a nightmare

Who do we have back there that's better???

Man aren't you guys tired of getting abused by quality offenses????

Once again who do we have better than Sherman back there???

Anyone anyone anyone??????

:banghead:

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Who do we have back there that's better???

Man aren't you guys tired of getting abused by quality offenses????

Once again who do we have better than Sherman back there???

Anyone anyone anyone??????

:banghead:
If he's close to who he was pre-injury (big if), he was elite, he would be our best CB by far.
And I like the kids.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
No way i would sign a 30 yr old corner coming off a year long leg injury, Sherman might be ok but its just not worth the risk

And i love our young corners anyway

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
No way i would sign a 30 yr old corner coming off a year long leg injury, Sherman might be ok but its just not worth the risk

And i love our young corners anyway
If he was willing to sign, say, a one year deal it might be worth a risk but as Couchcoach mentioned, that's a bad injury for a CB.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he's close to who he was pre-injury (big if), he was elite, he would be our best CB by far.
And I like the kids.

I'm pulling for our kids big time but there a long way away from stopping any quality QB esp when they have very little help from a def-line that needs talent in the worse way...if we can get Sherman at a fair rate mixing him in with our children will be the right move here!

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
We aren’t going to sign Sherman with Lewis & Awuzie already on the roster.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I'm pulling for our kids big time but there a long way away from stopping any quality QB esp when they have very little help from a def-line that needs talent in the worse way...if we can get Sherman at a fair rate mixing him in with our children will be the right move here!
Yeah we need some more hogs on the DL.
A big hog 1T and a RDE, preferably one with some speed to challenge good LTs.
Keep the pass rushers coming in waves.
That's what won the Giants two championships, Seattle, even Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys.

Carson

Reaction score
He’s going to sign here. His connection with Richard makes it the obvious choice imo

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
After two Achilles injuries Sherman would be a bad dream.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s going to sign here. His connection with Richard makes it the obvious choice imo

He won’t be sighing here. He’s coming off a serious injury in Nov that could affect his 2018 season and his career. We have some young corners with potential which has Scandrick’s future with the Cowboys in doubt.

Nexx

Reaction score
I know about the injuries but I wouldn’t bet against this guy. He’s gonna be super motivated to prove the Seahawks made a huge mistake. He’s gonna take his release as pure disrespect.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I know about the injuries but I wouldn’t bet against this guy. He’s gonna be super motivated to prove the Seahawks made a huge mistake. He’s gonna take his release as pure disrespect.

Hard to make a huge mistake moving on from a 30 year-old corner coming off their second Achilles injury. Pretty safe bet you’re making the right decision. An Achilles injury may be the hardest injury for a player to come back 100% from and this is the second one for Sherman. With our young corners having some potential I don’t see the Cowboys having the slightest bit of interest in Sherman. Scandick aging and coming off injuries had him being phased out last season due to wanting to see our young corners. An aging player coming off injuries is seen as a progress stopper and our young corners need to keep playing and gaining experience.