Is Richard Sherman a Dream?

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
It would not surprise me if we go after him but my gosh...

2 Achilles injuries... 2...

And he's getting up there in age for a corner. With 2 Achilles injuries.

You also have to take on the personality. He is an NFL lightning rod.

3 years ago sure... But now I don't think it's worth it.
I don't want to hear that mouth piece every time the Cowboys play. Talk about your negative Nellie.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A 30-year-old social justice malcontented cornerback with a ring already coming of an Achilles injury looking for a final payday before retirement.

Pass.

Well, when you put it that way...

o_O

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Want nothing to do with him.....

Yes...let's over pay for an over the hill DB coming off an achillies tear...

Sound like something this front office might do to sell tickets...:laugh:

Klingo3034

Reaction score
Not to mention too old and expensive. We got young DBs learning quick and able to make plays compare to the old crew in 2016 roster. Not to mention Byron Jones is moving to corner. So we may need a new safety.

jay94

Reaction score
He's a dream I want no part of, if I'm dreaming lets get Earl Thomas!!!!

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
2 year deal with the 2nd being optional, incentive heavy and only if Richard thinks it’s a good idea.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who do we have back there that's better???

Man aren't you guys tired of getting abused by quality offenses????

Once again who do we have better than Sherman back there???

Anyone anyone anyone??????

:banghead:
At minimum Awuzie and Lewis will be better than Sherman in 2018

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
32 year old corner with an injury that needs 2 years to fully recover. Added bonus an annoying big mouth. PASS!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He has received interest from six teams already and Dallas is not one of them. Yes, it is a dream.

JustChip

Reaction score

I didn't see any threads posted on this. If he is released, is there a chance? At least 1 in a million?

Sure, why not? And while they’re at it, I heard Darrel Reavis may still be available.

JustChip

Reaction score
Who do we have back there that's better???

Man aren't you guys tired of getting abused by quality offenses????

Once again who do we have better than Sherman back there???

Anyone anyone anyone??????

:banghead:

Everyone right now, including B Jones. You have ZERO idea what he is after tearing his Achilles and having issues with the other. The wheels are the most important physical trait for a CB. He may come back and be a serviceable CB, but it is extremely unlikely, bordering on a miracle, that he’s anything remotely what he was even 2 years ago. Come on, live in the present, not the past.

kevm3

Reaction score
I remember hearing Ajayi wasn't going to do anything for the Eagles because his knee was tore up until he ran to the superbowl.

We don't know what Sherman is. He might be garbage, but at the least, you take a look to see what he has. You at least want to LOOK proactive as a front office after the regression last year.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

I didn't see any threads posted on this. If he is released, is there a chance? At least 1 in a million?

Not much chance. Other teams need a CB more than we do.

The only chance I see is if the rumored health issue is big enough to scare other teams off, but not Jerry and his shiny new sports medicine center.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I remember hearing Ajayi wasn't going to do anything for the Eagles because his knee was tore up until he ran to the superbowl.

We don't know what Sherman is. He might be garbage, but at the least, you take a look to see what he has. You at least want to LOOK proactive as a front office after the regression last year.

Jerry invested in his sports medicine center. We should be looking at all the league's medical risks because we're in the best position to evaluate and rehabilitate them. We can find and extract more value out of injured players than other teams.

ghst187

Reaction score
"Is Sherman a dream?"
Only for a network that's looking for a loud mouthed know it all to pair with their other obnoxious know it all retired player commentators.

I thought we should've traded for him last offseason but now with an Achilles tear, he may never even play at a decent level again and he's not young. Have any CBs come back from that injury and played near their former level...ever...?