Is Roy here next year?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Jerry is loyal to a fault -- he would never get rid of a big contract guy who he drafted this early.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Roy will NOT be with the Cowboys next year! My sources tell me that Jerry will get 2 1st rounders, 1 2nd, 2 3rds, and a 6th for him in a trade to the Vikings...

Book it! You heard it here first!

:rolleyes:

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
5Stars;1834101 said:
Roy will NOT be with the Cowboys next year! My sources tell me that Jerry will get 2 1st rounders, 1 2nd, 2 3rds, and a 6th for him in a trade to the Vikings...

and then we can use all of those picks to trade for mcfadden, and dexter coakley!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Muhast;1834104 said:
and then we can use all of those picks to trade for mcfadden, and dexter coakley!

Bingo! You and I need to buy a football team!

Got money? ;)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
hopefully roy returns to form next year. but if he doesn't, how long are we stuck with him for?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rampage;1834109 said:
hopefully roy returns to form next year. but if he doesn't, how long are we stuck with him for?

Is that a trick question? :rolleyes:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Of course he is.

For better or worse.

We married him.

FCBarca

Reaction score
If there is a god, Roy Williams gets traded for...Roy Williams, in the offseason.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
juckie;1834017 said:
Does anyone think he could be a candidate for a trade?Especially for a defense that runs a 4-3.Its quite obvious to everyone he hasnt handled the 3-4 scheme very well.I am not bashing him here but i do have a funny feeling he is gone after this year.

I am interested to learn your thoughts on how a SS plays in a 4-3 vs. a 3-4.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
I really hate coming to this website because of all you haters why do you hate him please tell me.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
dalboy;1834139 said:
I really hate coming to this website because of all you haters why do you hate him please tell me.

You must be joking.

Or below legal drinking age.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
5Stars;1834101 said:

And he will trade those 2 1st rounders, the 2nd, two 3rds and the 6th, plus our own 2 1st rounders, Julius, Spears, all for McFadden.;)

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
FCBarca;1834134 said:
If there is a god, Roy Williams gets traded for...Roy Williams, in the offseason.

I might go for that. Then we'll have to get someone to replace him though. :)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Gangsta Spanksta;1834168 said:
And he will trade those 2 1st rounders, the 2nd, two 3rds and the 6th, plus our own 2 1st rounders, Julius, Spears, all for McFadden.;)

JJ and MB-III might want to disagree....

;)

:star:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
dalboy;1834139 said:

Stop playing the "hate" card. Gracias.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
5Stars;1834177 said:

JJ and MB-III might want to disagree....

;)

:star:

Well jj will be traded, and since we won't have a safety anymore, and used up all our draft picks on McFadden, we'll convert MB3 to a safety. :D

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
It doesn't make a difference whether Roy is playing in a 3-4 or 4-3. Those numbers only deal with the front seven. Defensive line and Linebackers.

Wade and Bill both said it really has no impact on the secondary.

Roy doesn't handle his big fat new contract well. That's been the difference. I hate to rag on a Cowboy, but that's when things changed. He got his money and he's happy now.

He won't be traded, no team is going to give what we ask for, plus even if he is traded, I believe some of his cap hit still gets prorated into ours.

Nope. We're stuck with him. And he needs to get off his lazy *** and remember what a great player he used to be.