Is something wrong with Zack Martin?

Kwyn

Reaction score
I can’t remember the last time he got manhandled like he did today. Brown was eating his lunch on most play’s except the long run play.
Not really. He’s just getting old and isn’t all-pro anymore.

He’s fine for another year or two since we have other o-line spots to fill, but it’s not like he can be great forever.

shabazz

Reaction score
gotta be the last big payday done through extortion…..it rarely fails

Motorola

Reaction score
Not really. He’s just getting old and isn’t all-pro anymore.

He’s fine for another year or two since we have other o-line spots to fill, but it’s not like he can be great forever.
Happens to all the great players at some point in their careers.
Hoping Martin and Tyron can play well enough along with the rest of the team) to get that long elusive 6th NFL Title before both guys call it a day.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Nagging injuries and years of wear and tear have caught up to him.. With that being said, he is not performing to his own GREAT STANDARD, but he is still among the best in the league.

starfan1

Reaction score
He’s still good but it’s hard to sustain the type of run he has done as you get older

I think you will continue to see this decline . He also plays next to a poor center and RT. That probably don’t help

plasticman

Reaction score
He didn't dominate on every single play, so something must be wrong with him?

Maybe that other guy was really good.

Martin didn't get manhandled all day long. he lost some, he won some. Generally speaking, he still wins a heck of a lot more than he loses.

exciter

Reaction score
I can’t remember the last time he got manhandled like he did today. Brown was eating his lunch on most play’s except the long run play.
Did you see the film of him vs Jalen Carter? The reason they weren’t able to help Steele was because they we’re having to give Martin help. Carter took his lunch money. Age is catching up quick!

T-RO

Reaction score
It's obvious that Martin has lost some of his abilities. But geesh.

Somebody here sees two or three plays here and makes wild proclamations and a thread is off to the races without anyone tapping the brakes and asking for better info. I'll wait for more informed, sensible and *balanced* information.