Is something wrong with Zack Martin?

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'm thinking it's injury. It's a bad look for Martin if he holds out for a big payday and then says "wait, nope, I'm injured, sitting this one out." There is pressure to perform after his pay raise.

Derrick Brown is a beast too. Last year, I wanted the Cowboys to trade their 1st for him while Carolina was having a fire sale. I'd rather have 1 cheap year of Brown, than 4 cheap years of Mazi and hope that he becomes Brown.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
How do you do it? Your assessments are extremely off, over and over and over. Do you try to just run around making inane statements?
Drafting a 1T in the top 10 is stupid. I don't care if he's the best 1T in the league.

Like is he singlehandedly giving Carolina a good run defense? No.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yes we have a Center problem and a RT that is not back to form yet..those are whats wrong with Martin, he is having to choose who he keeps from killing Dak or the RB and its leaving him in no mans land alot.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
would have been good to have a better pick in the second round for years, or is it decades? Is that the round one of the grandkids gets to pick a guy?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Nothing but getting old. Jerry needs to ship him out while you can get great draft picks. But then again it is hard to find good O-linemen. Decisions-decisions...... :facepalm: