Is the Arizona loss going to be a "Scarlet letter"?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Arizona only has one win and that's against us that loss is starting to get more embarrassing each and every day.
no it's not we're missing 3 pro bowl offensive lineman also trayvon diggs and it was on the road.and???? why did post just get worse and worse by the day?? This is a terrible post.. This is your scarlet letter . :lmao2: :muttley: :popcorn: :facepalm:

blueblood70

Reaction score
It could hurt because it could cost us the number 1 seed.
and the Broncos suck and they just beat the Chiefs.... its the NFL.
the bils have lost 2 shockers,,eagles one.. 9ers 3 in a row hmmm these new posters get stranger by the minute...

Reid1boys

Reaction score
the bils have lost 2 shockers,,eagles one.. 9ers 3 in a row hmmm these new posters get stranger by the minute...
1981 week 6, Cowboys got the holly crap kicked out of them in SF 45-14. Dallas returned for the NFC title game and lost, but it was 28-27 in "The Catch," game. That lost to the 49ers does not define a season. It can happen.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Let's not forget Martin, Tyler and Tyron were all out that game, our 3 best o-linemen. Doesn't excuse the defense at all though.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No team, not even the Chiefs, are going to bring their "A" game for 17 consecutive weeks. Almost every Super Bowl champion had their "head scratcher" at some point in the regular season.

There is no difference between losing 35-34 and 35-0.

Arizona is not a potential playoff team so "head to head" competition with the Cowboys is not going to be an issue.
No, but "common opponents" with the Eagles is very much in play.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
How is Dallas losing to Arizona any more embarrassing than the Chiefs losing to a Broncos team that has the worst defense in the league?

Upsets happen. It's the NFL. And the Cardinals are going to win again at some point. They've played almost everyone super-tough.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Chiefs just lost to a horrible Broncos club. Couldn't score even 10 points!

49ers lost to a very mediocre Vikings team.

These *asterisk* games happen every year. Move on.
Those “asterisk” games happen to us every year. At least the Broncos won a couple of games before they beat Kansas City. The Vikings had a couple of wins before they beat San Francisco. The Cardinals were winless when they beat us, and have continued to be winless. They even traded away the QB that had a career day against us for practically nothing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m just glad Carolina got their first win before they played us. lol

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The only reason we lost to Arizona is I selfishly went to a bar to watch the “out of market” game instead of giving YouTube my money.

I realized that after that loss and bought the Sunday ticket. The football gods matter.
We are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I ponied up my money early .... and have hardly used it. The vast majority of games I have tried to watch have been horrid plus the weather has been really nice & I've had tons of stuff to do. So, I have hardly used mine. But I suppose that doesn't matter to the football gods. I sacrificed unto the NFL's altar and thus my sins are wiped clean.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
It's the NFL and no team is going undefeated. If you haven't noticed the league is full of upsets and bad losses.

nobody

Reaction score
I'm not concerned about the Arizona loss. That can be expected from any team from time to time. It was the gutless performance against SF that is of extreme concern.