Is the Cooper Rush signing a bigger deal than we know?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rush....RUSH......RUSH....RUSH....RUSH....RUSH....I can see this being heard from the hometown fans at A&TT stadium between the boos and garbage being directed at Prescott when he's laying those Dakko Eggs.........

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think XXLMike qualifies as one of Pappy's Dogs
There is only 1 PAPPYDOG but many Dak doubters!!!!
Still, a long way to go till kick-off then the fun starts with paniko Prescottooooo.
Oh well, we will always have the Dak-Dance to remember him by..... :muttley:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone who thinks Rush is a starting QB in this league should have to wear bells so others know when they are comming in the room...
No one said rush is a starting quarterback.
Then again neither is Dak as we're about to find out

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ok, then I get it, given some of you Bash Dak over Dallas cult members don't like to answer those type of questions.

as for that then Dak is 61-36 and way way way above Rush in every statistical category. but I can understand someone who has Alziemers can only think so far back....rush was 4-1 and on his way to probably 5-11. what we clearly saw over 5 games he played, factually speaking, that he consistently got worse, culminating in a 100 yard passing performance against 22nd rank defense, getting truly bailed out by the defense given they gifted him and the offense 9 points by themselves and then wheels truly coming off against eagles with a 3 interception game and 47% completion percentage. it was a backward hockey stick of a performance where he disintegrated right before our eyes.

and given that you are a Bash Dak over Dallas cult member, you seem to have microscopic eyes and forget that we rushed for all of 76 yards and our pathetic defense gave up big play after big play to a 7th round 3rd string rookie, dropping sure interceptions, but don't let that get in the way of your hatred.
Look I like the COWBOYS.
I could give a darn who's QB as long as he's capable.

What we have here is Dak man love and it's OK,
seems like a great guy.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We got 2-4 and you’ll be crying for Cooper .
Incorrect. I am not as short sighted as many people on this forum.

Additionally, there is simply no reason to believe this team will start 2-4. They are a legit Superbowl contender.

Cooper Rush is objectively the worse QB and there is no way to escape the Dak deal as much as we would like to. He will be your starter for the foreseeable future as long as he is healthy.

I wouldn't mind moving on from Dak as soon as possible (I hope we draft Hendon Hooker), but to think Cooper Rush is viewed by Jerry & co as a bridge starter for next season is insane.

JustChip

Reaction score
Do the Cowboys see Rush as the starter in a bridge role next year?

We take a QB this year - Like the kid from Tennessee and - we buy Dak out - Rush starts next year ( and maybe beyond ) at a super low cap hit: while the young QB marinates .

Would you be shocked if Rush is stating by week 5,6 if Dak starts terribly ?

Skip Bayless thinks we have a gem In Rush - maybe he’s right for once in his life.
Skip Bayless is an idiot!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Look I like the COWBOYS.
I could give a darn who's QB as long as he's capable.

What we have here is Dak man love and it's OK,
seems like a great guy.
what we have here is a Bash Dak over Dallas cult member trying to convince everyone otherwise...if you cared about cowboys, you would know Rush sucks, but in your haste to bash dak you would forgo logic and resort to anything. that's very obvious

seems like you have a Rush Crush. I guess you are into red heads.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
If the starting QB for the Cowboys is not a 1st round pick after Dak then I might stop watching.

I'm tired of seeing us trot out these undrafted/4th round pick QBs and waste good teams.
Stop watching now! Avoid the Christmas rush!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Except the OP, and a pile of fans while he was starting.
How dare they cheer him on. Bastids.

People did the same thing with Dak when driving Romo's bus. Even Jerry knew it when he said "welp can't mess with the streak". Benched Romo out of superstition and yet here we are in the very same boat.