Is the perfect storm rolling in Thursday?

zeke21

Reaction score
6th best pass defence and 29th against the run.

I'm guess Dak will wanna throw the ball a whole heap after getting the pressure after his 2 dismal outings against Broncos and Chiefs..

So we will go for 1 run that gets stuffed and then see 30 odd passes attempted.

Still think we should be good enough to easily win but that shouldn't hide the fact we have some glaring problems.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We will be punched in the face. At some point. Unless we come out and throw big shots early and HIT. If Dak hits the opening pass to Gallup then the chiefs game is different. We need plays early. If the raiders get off early then we will need to come back.

They will sell out to stop our run. Watch and see. If we run through that then it’s done and we can eat turkey. If we don’t and they pull this off then we are the turkey..

I almost would like to see us get hit and see if we can fight back. But I will also like to take a easy win and enjoy the holiday..

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I have the same feeling. The same feeling I felt before the Chiefs game. It’s weird. It’s almost like I saw 7-3 before the game started. I see 7-4 on Thursday…glad to know I’m not the only one with an ominous feeling
No, it’s just that you and a few other mental midgets on here actually want a loss. You and your ilk thrive on it. It’s pathetic really.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Disagree with that 2nd to last sentence. Dallas hasn't lost to a team the caliber of Jacksonville. The entire AFC West is really, really good - no slouches there.

Totally agree with the injuries. How would KC fare if they played Dallas without their entire defensive line, Tyree Hill, Kelsey for the 2nd half, and their OT Brown? That was a tough game.

Let's get our WRs, offensive tackle, ENTIRE starting defensive line back (Lawrence, Gallimore, Urban, Gregory) back up and going full tilt down the stretch.
Don’t try to post facts and logic. Many here do not understand it.

cowboyec

Reaction score
yes.
a storm is coming.
but it's not the one people will like.
it's coming for the wrong side.
:starspin:I AM THE STORM:starspin:

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Oh heck yeah.

The dark clouds and gloom have already arrived and ready to slam whatever is in it's way, Can the Boys withstand the barrage and force coming?

It's not a matter of specific personnel, but a team and how they pull together and get by this adversity thing, They've done it before.

November tells us what kind of team we have, December, how good, positioning for that top or best seed.

How they weather that storm; Will, heart, perseverance and indomitable spirit.

Win or lose, they have to come up with a very convincing performance.

And of course, I love to see them win. Very possible.

Proof

Reaction score
lol.... cowboys are going to smash these dudes. i'll wager anything

Flamma

Reaction score
I have never seen any team go through what the Raiders have and they probably want to just hang it up for this year and start over in 2022 or......take it out on some team.

And who better than America's Team on Thanksgiving Day in front of the nation? Think they're not spoiling for a fight? Wouldn't you be?

They have some lightning in the 3rd highest pass offense and Carr is completing his passes at 68%. They do not have a good run game so they are one dimensional. However, passing is the Cowboys defense's weakness. When they don't get picks, they don't do well.

They saw the offensive weakness exposed by KC and they have a good DL to cause a little thunder of their own. They do have the 6th ranked pass defense; however, they rank 29th in run defense. So, the Cowboys should bring their own thunder and lightning and keep the strength of the Raiders team off the field.

My problem is I really don't have a feel for the forecast. They could bounce back as they did against Atlanta but now I realize what a terrible team they are. The Cowboys are saying the right things but everybody talks about the weather. And the Cowboys have had too many players under it.

The last three games have taught me not to expect anything but one thing I do feel strongly about is that if they do not rebound and rain on the Raiders, we could be in for a flood of losses and while we thought the division was ours, we could miss the playoffs and be left high and dry.

I think this team is too good for that but that's just what I think. I think I will know Thursday night if this team has the heart to weather the storm.

When the schedule came out, I was disappointed that it was the Raiders but now the opponent doesn't matter because the Cowboys are playing against themselves as much as they are the other team. And in the last 3 games they are 1-2 against themselves.

This is gut check time. No room for trap games or taking anyone lightly. I think the Cowboys are going to demolish this crap Raiders team.

ESisback

Reaction score
I’d go run heavy and uptempo. 20-25 carries for Zeke, 20 for Pollard. Quick pitches, wildcat, jet sweeps, hulk packages, double TE sets, throw in some play action, screen passes, a few up the seam…

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What makes me nervous about the Raiders is Derek Carr. He can look terrible one week and put up 400 yards and 3 TD’s the next. Another thing that makes me nervous is DeSean Jackson. He’s had some big games against the Cowboys.

Aven8

Reaction score
I don’t think Dallas is interested in playing physical football right now.

Outside of Parsons and Kearse, and hell Maybe even Steele when he’s at RT, play physical. I miss 200 yard rushing games like we have like 4 games ago……

GMO415

Reaction score
Will lose...I'm not sorry.
It's a good chance. Why? If we don't run the damn ball. That Div they're in, every team is built to stop the pass, because they have to play KC twice a year.

LV is not built to stop the run. Hence, run 21 and 20 until they pop their hammies.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I have seen the Raiders last three games. Carr has been horrendous. If the Cowboys lose Thursday it will be time spend more time in the draft zone.

Exactly.

I dont understand why so many posters are fearing a team on a 3 game losing streak and looking like straight up trash doing it.

If the Cowboys cant beat this sad milk sop of a team.............wow, no words............just pack it in fellas, season is done.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Outside of Parsons and Kearse, and hell Maybe even Steele when he’s at RT, play physical. I miss 200 yard rushing games like we have like 4 games ago……

Man I think it’s just part of today NFL.

It’s hard to get multi millionaires to go crack heads with someone from July until January.

If you saw that Chiefs team against the Titans you could tell they had no interest in playing football that day but you knew all week they would be up for this game with Dallas.

Dallas just never gets a break because every team wants to flex on Dallas.

I think Dallas can still play any brand of football they want but I think they’re in a bit of a lull to some extent.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Cowboys are going to get the Raiders best this week. They are fighting for their playoff lives they can’t afford to lose to many more games now. Plus it’s the Cowboys on Thanksgiving on national TV.