Is there any way we can do better than Moore and Kitna?

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
After watching these OC's in the playoffs, is there any freaking way we can do better than Moore and kitna and hold off on these idiots?

We should atleast do some serious homework on the staff of these 4 teams that have played today.

Really hoping jerry is putting more thought into this.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
After watching these OC's in the playoffs, is there any freaking way we can do better than Moore and kitna and hold off on these idiots?

We should atleast do some serious homework on the staff of these 4 teams that have played today.

So tell us how you know so much about Moore and Kitna to call them idiots? I especially want to know what you have studied about their coaching abilities to call them idiots. Have you been living with them? Are you a coach with them? How do you know they are idiots?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have come to grips with an in-house promotion. The chances of brining in an outside OC with his own scheme and ideas is nil to none. I don't think we would see much of a change at all under Garrett.

So, it does make sense to roll with someone already familiar with this stale offense. The ball may finally be in Garretts court for game, set and match. This will be his do-or-die season.........I hope.

Now, if they do promote from within AND extend Garrett..........someone better fit me for a straight jacket :lmao:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why is Kitna an idiot? What criteria are you using to judge him that way? Moore too for that matter. Moore isn’t experienced enough to be OC, but that is different than being an idiot.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Perhaps the more rational way to say it @SoupcanSam is "can we find someone more proven."

Maybe, but not much.

Certainly can't imagine you have final 4 OCs chomping at the proverbial bit to take an OC job in Dallas, given their current status.

But I'll defend Jerry on this much... I can't imagine there is an owner in the league who puts more thought into decisions like this. Our owner is the anti-Mike-Brown (Bengals)... he desperately wants to win as much as any of us do.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
No. That was the best choice given the options available. They did want to hire from an unspecified OC list they like,but the timing is off. So instead of just hiring a OC for the sake of it,and not getting the right hire,might as well get a real QB coach for Dak,and let Garrett and Moore handle the offense.

_sturt_

Reaction score
A lot of past tense verbs in this thread.

I had to go back and make sure I didn't miss something.

Don't think I have.

No one yet reporting any decision's been made.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of past tense verbs in this thread.

I had to go back and make sure I didn't miss something.

Don't think I have.

No one yet reporting any decision's been made.

It’s always better to treat rumor as fact in order to create the desired drama. That way, if it turns out that it was never anything more than rumor you won’t have missed the chance to create the drama.

_sturt_

Reaction score
It’s always better to treat rumor as fact in order to create the desired drama. That way, if it turns out that it was never anything more than rumor you won’t have missed the chance to create the drama.

old-lol.gif

kevm3

Reaction score
Where has these murmurs been coming from that Kellen Moore will be OC?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
That’s right, the almighty saints who have scored more than 23 points just twice in their last 7 games. So unstoppable.

Pats and Chiefs I envy for different reasons. Pats are the most multiple team in NFL history. They go from power to 5 wide week to week and half to half. Brady and McDaniels are special combo.

Chiefs have a street ball QB with a clever scheme and it helps he can make literally every throw from every angle.

kevm3

Reaction score
I would lean towards fake news. If they wanted to make Moore OC, they'd have already named him OC.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Somebody reported a rumor that he would be a candidate and people’s imaginations took off from there. Some of the more imaginative posters have even decided Moore will be the head coach in a year or two.

alicetooljam

Reaction score

Just google (top candidates to be dallas offensive coordinator)...Dallas morning news, blogging the boys, its everywhere...though we're not supposed to link to the first one last I knew.