Is there any WR on this list you wouldn’t take over Lamb?

UncleRico

Reaction score
Tyreek Hill
Devante Adams
Cooper Kupp
Jordan Jefferson
Jamar Chase
Stefan Diggs
AJ Brown
Jaylen Waddle
Mike Evans
Deandre Hopkins
Keenan Allen
DJ Moore
Aman Ra St. Brown

Those are just off top of my head.

I think we need OBJ. Lamb is OUR WR1 but he’s not a go-to #1 that you can rely on to go get a ball whenever you need it. Think OBJ would open up the offense so much more and create more opportunities for Lamb and Gallup. Think adding OBJ would be huge. He’d at least have to be accounted for by opponent and a great decoy if nothing else.

Thrill99

Reaction score
I just go back to his 2 ACL injuries on the same knee...him recovering from the 2nd one...him not being in his 20's any longer. I think everyone is thinking we're getting the best of OBJ. We will not get anything close to that. Will he help? Yes. But is he all that and a slice of bread? No. If we can get a good 1 or 2 year deal then I'm for it, but don't overpay....

DFWJC

Reaction score
Loved Allen in his prime, but he's shot

fwiw, those who think OBJ is just going to show up after that ACL and flourish (that just happened in February) might want to think twice.
Also, how soon do folks forget that OBJ was borderline a non-factor for 2-3 years before his one year w/ the Rams

cnuball21

Reaction score
Tyreek Hill
Devante Adams
Cooper Kupp
Jordan Jefferson
Jamar Chase
Stefan Diggs
AJ Brown
Jaylen Waddle
Mike Evans
Deandre Hopkins
Keenan Allen
DJ Moore
Aman Ra St. Brown

I think we need OBJ. Lamb is OUR WR1 but he’s not a go-to #1 that you can rely on to go get a ball whenever you need it. Think OBJ would open up the offense so much more and create more opportunities for Lamb and Gallup. Think adding OBJ would be huge. He’d at least have to be accounted for by opponent and a great decoy if nothing else.

Evans, Allen, Moore and Brown.

Lamb is probably a top 12/14ish WR.

Proof

Reaction score
Tyreek Hill
Devante Adams
Cooper Kupp
Jordan Jefferson
Jamar Chase
Stefan Diggs
AJ Brown
Jaylen Waddle
Mike Evans
Deandre Hopkins
Keenan Allen
DJ Moore
Aman Ra St. Brown

Jordan Jefferson for sure.

But honestly, St Brown and DJ Moore too. The league is just brimming with high end wide receiver talent currently. That's not a 32 man list either, so it would appear he's still a "number 1" and not near the bottom either. Did have higher hopes for him though, honestly.

Dakota

Reaction score
No one in this group can hold a candle to Lamb and his career is just getting started.