Is there any WR on this list you wouldn’t take over Lamb?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
advanced analytics are cool at times, but this is a really weird composite score of selective data. it's an interesting thought experiment, but you can just look at the results independent of brown and be comfortable ignoring it.

you think chase is ranked too high, but he's tied with amari cooper and tee higgins (who he's clearly better than and still relatively outpacing while missing three games)
do you think justin jefferson is fourth best?

slayton 7th?

deebo samuel nearly 50th while aiyuk is 8th?

even accounting for injury (since chase is still ranked 8th) kupp is 30th?

and what is it that chase is being credited for that he hasn't done yet?

Absolutely nothing

ghst187

Reaction score
That’s fair, but he’s young and could get there. He also might lap those guys in cost just because the change in market.

hey I’m all for that happening 100%, although I hope he’d take a hometown discount if that happens

Jay

Reaction score
Tyron gave us a hometown discount. Brady gave several to the Pats. They exist. They're just really rare.

Brady’s company was literally being paid by the Patriots, which didn’t count against the cap.

People always bring Brady up, it’s too bad more aren’t informed. I’m sort of shocked it’s even allowed in the NFL, but we all know if Dallas did something like this, I’m sure there would be penalties.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Dallas doesn’t simply vacate the position if you dont Have lamb. You likely keep Cooper in that scenario, and he can garner similar double teams as any WR1 in the nfl does.

Do you believe teams are building “can’t let CeeDee lamb beat us or we’re boned” gameplans? GB’s secondary didn’t seem to treat him as anything special and they still won anyway.

You might want to re-visit this post.

ghst187

Reaction score
Ceedee has certainly taken it up several notches and jumped up the WR rankings significantly the past month or two. We still need a viable #2, which we don’t have IMO, which is why I rant on about having kept Amari one more year. I like Gallup but even fully healthy, which he may never be this year, he’s never going to force a double team, ever.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Brady’s company was literally being paid by the Patriots, which didn’t count against the cap.

People always bring Brady up, it’s too bad more aren’t informed. I’m sort of shocked it’s even allowed in the NFL, but we all know if Dallas did something like this, I’m sure there would be penalties.
Interesting. That I did not know

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It will be interesting if Moore gets a HC job and we replace him with Reich and go with a more WCO passing game. Lamb is a good fit for a WCO

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don’t know how they would play on a different team. With a different scheme. I’ll keep CD Lamb right where he is.

Cowboys0988

Reaction score
Cowboys helped Tyron through very serious family issues during his rookie contract, and Brady had a billionaire wife
Hows that "billionaire wife" working out for Brady this Christmas? Brady prioritized 10 Super Bowls over highest paid. The GOAT.