Is This Bledsoe's Last Hurrah???

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
sbneff said:
Funny thing is, it's so easy to log in with mutiple emails and usernames. Trust me he uses more than one username; along with his other Drewpie friends.

Man the conspiracy theories on this board will never end....your right, I do have at least 20 different usernames on this board, I was also the third shooter on the grassy knoll.....why? Because Drew Bledsoe sucks and anybody who in their right mind would be a fan of a 14 year old veteran that is only 34 years old and is already ranks in the top 10 all time of every major passing category. So this is why I created all these silly aliases, so I can cast multiple votes in Bledsoe polls and argue with myself about how great Drew is, even though in reality he's another Kerry Collins or Trent Dilfer. I guess I will never be able to come to grips with how bad a QB he is. :rolleyes:

Slyster

Benched
Reaction score
I only got this name btw. But ofcourse if you have more than 3 people that like Bledsoe it must be the same person right?:lmao2:

johnnycomelately

Reaction score
sbneff, too bad for you that Bledsoe didn't stay with NE. They'd be gunning for their 6th consecutive SuperBowl title this season had he stayed.

GoIrish10

Reaction score
I respect Bledsoe, and think he is a good QB, but he only lead this team to a 9-7 record and third in the Division. You guys treat him like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Bledose has been to one Super Bowl, and he had a bad game during it. When he was with Buffalo, he didn't even get them into the playoffs, and was beat by 3rd String Steelers in a must win game.

GoDrew11

Reaction score
Geez!! This is getting CrAzY!! I'm kind of torn on the subject. I have been a Bledsoe follower since 93', but my view on him has changed over the past few years. First off, he does say some absolutely idiotic things to the media. Things like "if I'd thrown it 3 yards over you'd be praising me", and "I've never lost my job as a starter" have left me wondering. I made an utter fool of myself saying that N.E. made a mistake chosing Brady over Bledsoe, only realizing that Brady is going to be remembered as the greatest QB to ever play the game 2 years after opening my mouth.

Bledsoe has tremendous talent, but his brainpower and "clutch" decision making skills are mediocre at best. He also tends to CHOKE big time in prime time games (another reason I'm sweating). I was one of the loyal fans saying if this and if that, taking note that Bledsoe's luck of the draw has been terrible.

I do think that Parcells can bring out the best in him though. If Bledsoe has someone kicking his @$$, he'll be smarter. I hope. He finally has all of the puzzle pieces in place that I've been saying he needs (WR,RB,TE,Parcells), so it's time for him to do what I said he can. NO MORE EXCUSES. Let's hope he carries us through. GO BOYS!!

sbneff

Reaction score
on8thdayGodcreatedBledsoe said:
"trust me". That, my friend, is hi-larious.

From what I can tell so far, this here board is mighty strict. Which I have no problem with, but I kinda doubt anyone is using multiple usernames here.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go give the code of conduct a careful once-over so I know the degree of delicacy I need to exercise in my undercutting of sbneff's opinions.
Are you saying it can't be done? You know it can, and I don't doubt that you have done it. The writing of other usernames is too close, it's just a matter of time; just as Blesoe4MVP was proven to PT...

sbneff

Reaction score
Slyster said:
I only got this name btw. But ofcourse if you have more than 3 people that like Bledsoe it must be the same person right?
I gave you credit for not hiding behind another name like PT does.

sbneff

Reaction score
johnnycomelately said:
sbneff, too bad for you that Bledsoe didn't stay with NE. They'd be gunning for their 6th consecutive SuperBowl title this season had he stayed.

Good one, thanks for the laugh.... :lmao:

sbneff

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
Man the conspiracy theories on this board will never end....your right, I do have at least 20 different usernames on this board, I was also the third shooter on the grassy knoll.....why? Because Drew Bledsoe sucks and anybody who in their right mind would be a fan of a 14 year old veteran that is only 34 years old and is already ranks in the top 10 all time of every major passing category. So this is why I created all these silly aliases, so I can cast multiple votes in Bledsoe polls and argue with myself about how great Drew is, even though in reality he's another Kerry Collins or Trent Dilfer. I guess I will never be able to come to grips with how bad a QB he is. :rolleyes:
It's o.k. PT (I mean Bledsoe4MVP), it's o.k. Just calm down and breath. We all now know who you are and it's o.k.

A fraud who has absolutely no credibility.

sbneff

Reaction score
GoDrew11 said:
Geez!! This is getting CrAzY!! I'm kind of torn on the subject. I have been a Bledsoe follower since 93', but my view on him has changed over the past few years. First off, he does say some absolutely idiotic things to the media. Things like "if I'd thrown it 3 yards over you'd be praising me", and "I've never lost my job as a starter" have left me wondering. I made an utter fool of myself saying that N.E. made a mistake chosing Brady over Bledsoe, only realizing that Brady is going to be remembered as the greatest QB to ever play the game 2 years after opening my mouth.

Bledsoe has tremendous talent, but his brainpower and "clutch" decision making skills are mediocre at best. He also tends to CHOKE big time in prime time games (another reason I'm sweating). I was one of the loyal fans saying if this and if that, taking note that Bledsoe's luck of the draw has been terrible.

I do think that Parcells can bring out the best in him though. If Bledsoe has someone kicking his @$$, he'll be smarter. I hope. He finally has all of the puzzle pieces in place that I've been saying he needs (WR,RB,TE,Parcells), so it's time for him to do what I said he can. NO MORE EXCUSES. Let's hope he carries us through. GO BOYS!!
Sounds like you have it right on. He's a mediocre QB who has lots of physical skills required by a QB. It's a shame, he could have been one of the greats. At 6'5"" and 240 Lbs with a cannon arm BUT he lacks the skills required to be great: quick reads (just reading the defense alone), accuracy, pocket presence, ability to make all the throws (ie touch passes), clock management, the list goes on. It's such a shame... mediocre isn't bad, he is without a doubt a good QB but that's where it ends.

Reaction score
Oh man, I don't know about this. It's bad enough I have to see all of sbneff's drivel on the Bills board, do I really want to come here and read it?

sbneff, why don't you pm a mod and ask them if I have ever been to this board before? I can't access message boards from work because they have an intense filter on our internet connection that doesn't even allow advertising to be seen. I can't even access my regular email account from work.

Dude, if there have been posters who seem similar to me it is only becuae I am but one of a legion of clear-eyed football fans who understand the greatness and majesty of the one, the only, Bledstudsoe.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Gotta tell you guys, if you love each other this much you might need to either get a hotel room or someplace else to express your love.

Slyster

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Gotta tell you guys, if you love each other this much you might need to either get a hotel room or someplace else to express your love.

Only if you are there Hostile. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Slyster said:
Only if you are there Hostile. :D
Hate to disappoint you.

Well, not really.

The foreplay's a little sickening ya know. I'd prefer these sex games were played back on the Bills board.

dirtybird57

Reaction score
I believe if he doesn't at least lead the 'Boys to the playoffs its over for him in Big D........

Slyster

Benched
Reaction score
dirtybird57 said:
I believe if he doesn't at least lead the 'Boys to the playoffs its over for him in Big D........

I dont know if you could find a QB that would have done well with that team. That offensive line has been battling the Texans for the worst line in the league.