Is this really Roy?? lol?? skinny guy...

FCBarca

Reaction score
TEK2000;2163701 said:
Have they even been tackling and taking people to the ground in practices yet?

So much can be read into even a picture.

Actually, they have...But then again, maybe all the DBs are grabbing by the horsecollar in TC...You know, in honor of their All Pro SS

sacase

Reaction score
they have NOT been going to the ground, the coaches have been specifically saying stay up.

People with their stupid agendas are really need to tone it down.

That picture is reenacted at hundreds of training camps from the pop warner level to the pros. He is simply grabbing the ball carrier to show that he could have made the play.

This horse collar stuff is crap, I have never seen so many people whine about a rule that should not even been a rule. People, the Horsecollar is only illegal at the pro level. If it was such an injury concern it would be illegal at all levels. sheesh this crap is getting old.

T.O.8120

Reaction score
you think he was able to deliever a knockout hit then now with being a little leaner and faster i would hate to be recievers or runningbacks with him running full steam at me

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
sacase;2164711 said:
they have NOT been going to the ground, the coaches have been specifically saying stay up.

People with their stupid agendas are really need to tone it down.

That picture is reenacted at hundreds of training camps from the pop warner level to the pros. He is simply grabbing the ball carrier to show that he could have made the play.

This horse collar stuff is crap, I have never seen so many people whine about a rule that should not even been a rule. People, the Horsecollar is only illegal at the pro level. If it was such an injury concern it would be illegal at all levels. sheesh this crap is getting old.
:clap2: :bow:

Ditto. And very well put.