Is this Scenario True or False?

kskboys

Reaction score
If he’s a jag, what does that make the motley crew we have right now ? And the reason Jerry didn’t go after him was simply because of the money. Zeke was cheap and talk about being on last quarter tank.
kittens

Praxit

Reaction score
>>>>False<<<<< ..DQ's defense was not built for post season. Even if we had Walter Payton back there.

exciter

Reaction score
If he’s a jag, what does that make the motley crew we have right now ? And the reason Jerry didn’t go after him was simply because of the money. Zeke was cheap and talk about being on last quarter tank.
So they didn’t overpay a JAG!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
The Cowboys are still a candidate for the NFC Championship game. Their outstanding draft and the veterans they have picked up gives them a chance.
John, all the anti-Cowboys cult here have us being a below .500 team. They know more than we do. Ask them. They'll tell you. Lol

I totally agree with you though. If our O-line can successfully get us moving the ball on a consistent basis, which I think is going to happen, we're winning the division and winning another 12 games, even with a stronger division and conference.

GO COWBOYS! :star:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Paying your QB big money to pass the ball not to hand it off even if it was the best option

McKDaddy

Reaction score
At this stage Henry is not much more than a JAG!
Wow. A JAG w 1157 yds & 12 TD's on a pretty horrible team. And he's still 6'2 & pushing 250. Hmmm, I'm thinking that's better than 642yds & 3tds. I do believe I would have at least had a conversation with the man.

kskboys

Reaction score
John, all the anti-Cowboys cult here have us being a below .500 team. They know more than we do. Ask them. They'll tell you. Lol

I totally agree with you though. If our O-line can successfully get us moving the ball on a consistent basis, which I think is going to happen, we're winning the division and winning another 12 games, even with a stronger division and conference.

GO COWBOYS! :star:
You are strange.

kskboys

Reaction score
That's just ignorant.
It's really not, it's simply debatable at this point. Henry is 30, an age at which the majority of RB's show a sharp decline.

Is his declining YPC a product of him declining, or a product of the terrible TENN O? 4.4 in 2022, and 4.2 last year. Quite mundane.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
family-guy-peter-griffin.gif

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's really not, it's simply debatable at this point. Henry is 30, an age at which the majority of RB's show a sharp decline.

Is his declining YPC a product of him declining, or a product of the terrible TENN O? 4.4 in 2022, and 4.2 last year. Quite mundane.
1157 yds & 12 TD's is not Jag numbers no matter how you try to spin it.

kskboys

Reaction score
1157 yds & 12 TD's is not Jag numbers no matter how you try to spin it.
It can be. Volume numbers don't necessarily reflect effectiveness. There's been many cases where a player looked better than he was simply because the team forced the ball to him. Remember 1,000 yd WR Peerless Price? We picked him up and thought we'd found a gem. He was terrible after his great season.

AstroPilota

Reaction score
I don't believe for 1 minute they didn't reach out to Henry, unless his agent got in the way, which is more likely the case. We don't know all the facts, regardless of what the media reports. I know there's a report that even Henry said he wasn't contacted, I don't believe it. Again, maybe his agent wanted to milk the Cowboys and once he figured it wasn't gonna happen, he didn't pass along the info to Henry. I would've loved to see Henry on this team, but that ship has sailed. Right now, our O-Line is showing some promise, good play on their behalf will go a long way towards the post-season.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It can be. Volume numbers don't necessarily reflect effectiveness. There's been many cases where a player looked better than he was simply because the team forced the ball to him. Remember 1,000 yd WR Peerless Price? We picked him up and thought we'd found a gem. He was terrible after his great season.
Sigh .......

Every player can fall off from one year to the next ...... but Henry did not put up Jag numbers last year ...... hence he is not a Jag

Nobody can predict how he will play this year ....... but he has never been a Jag at this point in his career.

exciter

Reaction score
He led the league in rushing attempts and was 2nd in the league in rushing yards last year.

Doesn't seems like "not much more than a jag" to me.
You take out that defensive collapse by the Jags defense the last game of the season and he was averaging 3.8 ypc prior!
JAG