Is this Scenario True or False?

Creeper

Reaction score
A lot of people would like 1 answer to what is wrong with the Cowboys but the fact is there were multiple problems with the Cowboys last year and previous years.

Henry may have helped in 2024, but probably not as much as some might think. I think last year the OL, for whatever reason, was just not opening holes for the RBs. Biadasz was a weak link in the OL and Terence Steele was not the same as he was in 2023. With all due respect to Tyron Smith, I don't think he was the best run blocker last year either. I don't know how Henry would be able to run behind that offensive line. Pollard is no slouch at RB. Give him room and he is a home run threat.

This year, I think we will see Beebe play a little better as the season progresses. Steele is supposedly close to his pre-injury form. Zack Martin is a bit healthier at least for now. And Guyton seems to be pretty good too, especially run blocking. This would have benefitted Henry is if they signed him but there are still the problems on defense.

Last year they could not stop the run. They had no true LBs. The pass rush came mainly from one guy and there was no pressure from the interior DL. I think they still have those problems on defense, and it may be worse. We'll have to see how Lawson and Phillips can play.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Signing Derek Henry - like most people believe was going to happen like Derek Henry wanted to happen - combined with an active UFA off-season and wrapping up CeeDee Lamb early put us in the —-

NFC Title Game

I happen to believe it would be TRUE
Signing Henry is not what this team needed, Fixing the interior Oline was needed and its looking good so far.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1 answer to what is wrong with the Cowboys
01j0r1ex2a668nagehnn.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Signing Derek Henry - like most people believe was going to happen like Derek Henry wanted to happen - combined with an active UFA off-season and wrapping up CeeDee Lamb early put us in the —-

NFC Title Game

I happen to believe it would be TRUE
If you believe all that you haven’t been following the Cowboys the past 29 years. Henry has rushed for a combined total of 102 yards in his last two playoff games. Tennessee hasn’t won anything with him. Most of the top rushers last season didn’t even make the playoffs. This isn’t the 70s and 80s where you can just pound the ball at opponents all day. The Cowboys have had one of the top offenses in the league. We’re not going to get to an NFC title game or beyond until our defense steps up in the playoffs. Our number one problem has been on defense. We can’t stop the run and keep opponents out of the endzone in critical games. We get manhandled up front.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
1. Signing Henry was an all in move
2. Jerry is never all in
3. Lamb getting done is not guaranteed

False

morat1959

Reaction score
Who said anything about anyone carrying Dak over the finish line other than you? The OP didn’t ask anything about Dak. You Dak haters turn every thread into a Dak hate fest. All you do is piss and moan in most of your replies. Go find something that makes you happy you will enjoy life a hell of a lot more.
You worry about your life and I’ll worry about mine. Don’t forget to sleep tight with your Dak blankie tonight Jr.

Creeper

Reaction score
That's not the answer either. You still have Stephen, who might be worse than Jerry. And who knows who comes after Stephen.

Even if Jerry leaves you don't get to pick who the new owner is. He could be worse than Jerry although most of us feel that would be hard to do.