Is this Scenario True or False?

exciter

Reaction score
Wow. A JAG w 1157 yds & 12 TD's on a pretty horrible team. And he's still 6'2 & pushing 250. Hmmm, I'm thinking that's better than 642yds & 3tds. I do believe I would have at least had a conversation with the man.
3.8 ypc prior to the jaguars defensive collapse the last game of the season!

kskboys

Reaction score
Sigh .......

Every player can fall off from one year to the next ...... but Henry did not put up Jag numbers last year ...... hence he is not a Jag

Nobody can predict how he will play this year ....... but he has never been a Jag at this point in his career.
Sigh..................

I don't understand the point of denying aging.

The bolded is simply not true. He may have a last gasp left, but since his YPC has plummeted, a prediction of him being ordinary is quite easy to make.

Why do you ignore everything being said and just repeat your little schtick? It's weird.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
3.8 ypc prior to the jaguars defensive collapse the last game of the season!
And what was Zeke's? or Freeman's? Even Rico's was only 4.1 on only 89 attempts.

No matter how anyone tries to spin it, he's still better than what we have and could have been acquired reasonably. Am I saying he's going to turn back the clock and become a 2000 yard runner? No. Could he have been a heck of a hammer especially if our Oline truly comes together? Heck yes.

morat1959

Reaction score
When is the last time Zeke carried Dak in the playoffs? I think the only arguable game would be his rookie season.
My point being, it doesn’t matter who the RB is, Dak will always fold in the playoffs. The Dak fanboys love stats so here’s one 2-5 with both wins being in the wildcard round.

exciter

Reaction score
And what was Zeke's? or Freeman's? Even Rico's was only 4.1 on only 89 attempts.

No matter how anyone tries to spin it, he's still better than what we have and could have been acquired reasonably. Am I saying he's going to turn back the clock and become a 2000 yard runner? No. Could he have been a heck of a hammer especially if our Oline truly comes together? Heck yes.
Hmmm… I don’t remember advocating for Zeke or Rico being any better.
I just don’t think Henry is worth his contract at this point nor think paying a contract a RB his age is generally a good idea!
At least Jerry learned his lesson when he signed Eddie George!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why do you ignore everything being said and just repeat your little schtick? It's weird.
What schtick? Henry was still a good running back last year is all I was saying ...... he was not a Jag ...... I do not care we did not sign him at his age but the Jag comment was ignorant.

But go ahead and continue with your schtick.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
No you stop! No running back can carry Dak over the finish line.
Who said anything about anyone carrying Dak over the finish line other than you? The OP didn’t ask anything about Dak. You Dak haters turn every thread into a Dak hate fest. All you do is piss and moan in most of your replies. Go find something that makes you happy you will enjoy life a hell of a lot more.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Hmmm… I don’t remember advocating for Zeke or Rico being any better.
I just don’t think Henry is worth his contract at this point nor think paying a contract a RB his age is generally a good idea!
At least Jerry learned his lesson when he signed Eddie George!
Spending money on Zeke was money that could have been spent on DH though. The players we chose vs what we could have had. All of this is a direct correlation.

In general, I agree with you. But there are exceptions to every rule and DH is a player who qualifies as an exception. Was the price the Ravens gave more than I would have liked? Yes, a little. But not to even talk to the guy. C'mon.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Agreed. That last playoff game we lost to the 49ers, Pollard was as good as the great McCaffrey or Deebo before he was injured and out for the game on that tackle thats now illegal. We didn't lose that game because of RB play.
What 49ers game are yoiu talking about? Because I don't recall Pollard doing anything against the 49ers one game he even got hurt in it lol.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I wonder what will happen when Derrick & the Ravens come to town in the third week.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Signing Derek Henry - like most people believe was going to happen like Derek Henry wanted to happen - combined with an active UFA off-season and wrapping up CeeDee Lamb early put us in the —-

NFC Title Game

I happen to believe it would be TRUE
False

Any off season that does not begin with Jerry stepping down and hiring the best GM available is a season that will end short of the NFCCG.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Dude if you think what I said is strange, then it's YOU who is strange. :)
How about you stick to the topic which is the Cowboys instead of helping Rocky hijack yet another thread to make it about individual members and insults.

Answer the OPs question which is about the Cowboys. Keep it on topic - THE DALLAS COWBOYS.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Signing Derek Henry - like most people believe was going to happen like Derek Henry wanted to happen - combined with an active UFA off-season and wrapping up CeeDee Lamb early put us in the —-

NFC Title Game

I happen to believe it would be TRUE
False! Daks choking is the problem. Everyone chokes its just that Daks level of choke comes in at the slightest level of elevated competition. You can see it in the regular games not just the playoffs.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
How about you stick to the topic which is the Cowboys instead of helping Rocky hijack yet another thread to make it about individual members and insults.

Answer the OPs question which is about the Cowboys. Keep it on topic - THE DALLAS COWBOYS.
:lmao: :rolleyes::facepalm:

So dictator, do you go around policing EVERYONE who talks outside of the topic, or just Cowboys fans?

And I was talking with Rambo. Not you or anyone else. Everyone here talks out of topic from time to time. EVERYONE! Including YOU! So don't be trying to tell me how to post. Go troll someone else.

exciter

Reaction score
Spending money on Zeke was money that could have been spent on DH though. The players we chose vs what we could have had. All of this is a direct correlation.

In general, I agree with you. But there are exceptions to every rule and DH is a player who qualifies as an exception. Was the price the Ravens gave more than I would have liked? Yes, a little. But not to even talk to the guy. C'mon.
1 yr 4m then I would have considered it. Henry made it clear he wanted to match the 8m a year average his former team gave Pollard. That type money on that position, at his age isn’t logical especially in McCarthy’s “pass to run” west coast offense. It makes even lwas sense when you consider this team has to work out how they’re going to pay 3 players in the top 3 of their position over the next 2 seasons. An 8m average for 30ish RB is a luxury that just doesn’t exist!

McKDaddy

Reaction score
1 yr 4m then I would have considered it. Henry made it clear he wanted to match the 8m a year average his former team gave Pollard. That type money on that position, at his age isn’t logical especially in McCarthy’s “pass to run” west coast offense. It makes even lwas sense when you consider this team has to work out how they’re going to pay 3 players in the top 3 of their position over the next 2 seasons. An 8m average for 30ish RB is a luxury that just doesn’t exist!
That's fair.