Is Travis Frederick Struggling in Camp?

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Frederick has literally never struggled since he joined the Dallas Cowboys.

OK, there was once as a rookie in his 2nd game, where Dontari Poe put one of the most ridiculous moves on him that I've ever seen.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/image...slots/photos/001/071/119/4d70d6b_original.gif

But other than that, he's literally never had a problem. Dude's in his prime, 100% injury free, there is absolutely no reason to think he will suck when the lights go on in Week 1.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yup, and there have been some good ones. Stepnoski, Manders, and Fitzgerald come to mind.
No love for Derek Kennard...

After training camp in 1995 he said he was retiring. He ended up coming back and starting the 2nd half of the season all the way to the Super Bowl.

He might have been John Madden's favorite player because he had the biggest butt in the history of football players (maybe all humans) and he sweated a lot.

JustChip

Reaction score
Separate reports of him struggling against Brian Price on multiple days and struggling against Antwaun Woods as well.
Well, Price is a HoFer in the making :)

Seriously, one or two plays in 1v1 is not a trend and, frankly, it gives me some hope for Price. I'm more concerned about how the OL plays as a unit.

davidariust24

Reaction score
Separate reports of him struggling against Brian Price on multiple days and struggling against Antwaun Woods as well.
What's being said is these guys like price and woods gave improved and have given Frederick more competition. Marinelli always finds a no name here and there that plays well for a season

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
giphy.gif

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Here's a report for you:

#92 is the same Brian Price we're hearing good things about in those same "reports".

Next question.......

Hahahaha . . . no wait . . . hahahaha . . . stop, can't breathe . . . my o my.

Too many more days like this and somebody's Mama is going to report him for child abuse.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Appears Price is angling to take Rico's spot in the Ring of Honor.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Tough to judge oline and dline so early in camp...

I’ll worry if he struggles aftwe all the preseason games

diefree666

Reaction score
got news for you gomers. 1 on 1 rarely happens in a real game. We have had faux stars before that looked really good in 1 on 1 and scrimmages but stank it up in real games.
Have had lots of HOF training camp players.

Praxit

Reaction score
Folks read the same report about a play or two reported in 20 different places and draw crazy conclusions.

Information literacy ain't what it used to be
..its the media, man. We live in a world splurged with get anyone to say anything for the sake of just saying it. Regardless true or false.

DiResta

Reaction score
got news for you gomers. 1 on 1 rarely happens in a real game. We have had faux stars before that looked really good in 1 on 1 and scrimmages but stank it up in real games.
Have had lots of HOF training camp players.
got news for you gomers
the Cowboys need tackles
if a guy is winning his 1 on 1s and beating double teams in the situations you put him in that doesnt mean he sucks either
how about we wait and see beyond week 2 either way

So many to choose from after Sunday’s Blue-White practice. Today’s Star could be Tavon Austin or Anthony Brown or Rico Gathers or Leighton Vander Esch or even Geoff Swain. But me, I’m going to Antwaun Woods, the first-year defensive nose tackle who has been playing so well, defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli moved him up to first team in place of Jihad Ward. Even head coach Jason Garrett said before the afternoon practice of Woods, “He’s showing up.” And Woods continued his assault in the middle Sunday, making two stops of Ezekiel Elliott on the first two plays of team, and continued to be a menace to the offense in the middle – to the point I saw him doubled- or tripled-team at one point toward the latter part of practice. Let’s see if he can sustain this type of play.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
If there's one person on this squad that I don't have to worry about, it's #72.

Yawn.