Is Von Miller Going To Help?

He's cooked. No quickness from a guy who relies on quickness. Age is undefeated. I'm 70. I know old age.
 
They got to do something. You can't give quarterbacks 3 seconds to throw. CJ Stroud had about 3.14 or so and that's just way too long.
 
I LOVED HIS INITIAL PRESSER.

All his subsequent ones he annoys me. He’s just happy to be here. I don’t think he gives a hoot if we wins and he said he’d help other guys well our rookie cb/safety is tied with the lead in sacks with ONE
I didn't. When he was talking about his leadership being the main thing he would bring, i was like, "Okay, this dude, himself, knows he doesn't have much left." Of course he had to then do his due diligence and say he "can roll out of bed and get 8-10 sacks" but if you believed that then I've got some ocean-front property in Kansas I'd be willing to sell you.

I didn't hate the signing cause I thought he'd at least get a sack every few games and some pressures, but has he even recorded a single stat yet?
 
I didn't. When he was talking about his leadership being the main thing he would bring, i was like, "Okay, this dude, himself, knows he doesn't have much left." Of course he had to then do his due diligence and say he "can roll out of bed and get 8-10 sacks" but if you believed that then I've got some ocean-front property in Kansas I'd be willing to sell you.

I didn't hate the signing cause I thought he'd at least get a sack every few games and some pressures, but has he even recorded a single stat yet?
Yes. He was recorded messing with Overton about...smiling. :oops::facepalm:
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,233
Messages
14,673,900
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top