Is Washington a team to watch out for?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes they hired our former coaches, we know that, we took one of theirs too! (done). With that said, they have an early draft pick, and have a lot of cap space of near 70+ million. I think with some key upgrades in FA, draft etc, they could be a team to watch out for. Please give your thoughts on this. We like to sleep on teams in our division, but who knows what they'll do with new ownership also at the helm!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yes they hired our former coaches, we know that, we took one of theirs too! (done). With that said, they have an early draft pick, and have a lot of cap space of near 70+ million. I think with some key upgrades in FA, draft etc, they could be a team to watch out for. Please give your thoughts on this. We like to sleep on teams in our division, but who knows what they'll do with new ownership also at the helm!
Washington has to draft the right quarterback. It looks like they will choose between Maye and the LSU kid. As a Cowboys fan we should want Washington and the Giants to be good. Look what happened to our franchise in 90s when the NFC East dominated.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Washington has to draft the right quarterback. It looks like they will choose between Maye and the LSU kid. As a Cowboys fan we should want Washington and the Giants to be good. Look what happened to our franchise in 90s when the NFC East dominated.
Makes it fun, makes jerry more money and everyone is happy lol, no chance they get the williams kid?

Carson

Reaction score
i don’t think they are a huge threat this year. They should improve, learn to gel and win 6-8 games.

If they nail their QB they will be a problem in two seasons.

People just think teams do what Houston did last season all of the time

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i don’t think they are a huge threat this year. They should improve, learn to gel and win 6-8 games.

If they nail their QB they will be a problem in two seasons.

People just think teams do what Houston did last season all of the time
yes, we shall see!!

Aven8

Reaction score
If they nail the QB they will be. I think they go Daniels. They have skill players ready to go. It won’t take that long folks.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Kaleb is the best quarterback prospect since Lawrence why would Chicago not take him?
because he's a tough guy and doesn't want to play there lol, it was reported he said that, didn't say that, I don't care, but then he said he'd play for whomever

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
6 picks in the top 103 selections, with two picks in each of the second and third rounds, and a lot of cap space? Toss in a mix of an organization ridding itself of the Snyder stain and you have the potential for 2-3 year about face for the organization.

Wild card with the rebuild will be Kliff Kingsbury. I see him as a potential boom or bust hire and also see him pushing for Daniel’s as he suits the style of player KK’s offense fits best. If those two (KK and JD) hit it off,…Ruh-roh.