Is Washington a team to watch out for?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe, and maybe it could lead to us getting a QB in round 1
Some of you are dying for that to happen as if drafting a QB in the first round guarantees success. The Cowboys have only used three first round draft picks on QBs in their entire history. As long as our QB situation remains the same we won’t be using a first round pick on a QB.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Its like some of you guys want us to lose....what a sorry attitude
There was someone a few weeks ago complaining that these 12-5 seasons are ruining our draft position. :rolleyes: I think some fans would be happier if the Cowboys ended up 5-12 every year if it means a top 10 pick.

bewp7

Reaction score
hope so

cowboys need to finish last place for a while so jerry and stephen can learn a lesson

Jipper

Reaction score
No team in the nfce has won back to back titles in 20 years...Washington has a 33 percent chance!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some of you are dying for that to happen as if drafting a QB in the first round guarantees success. The Cowboys have only used three first round draft picks on QBs in their entire history. As long as our QB situation remains the same we won’t be using a first round pick on a QB.
yeah it was just sarcasm calm down

rambo2

Reaction score
Yes they hired our former coaches, we know that, we took one of theirs too! (done). With that said, they have an early draft pick, and have a lot of cap space of near 70+ million. I think with some key upgrades in FA, draft etc, they could be a team to watch out for. Please give your thoughts on this. We like to sleep on teams in our division, but who knows what they'll do with new ownership also at the helm!
I think that there is a decent chance for Washington to jump the Giants and the Eagles.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
hope so

cowboys need to finish last place for a while so jerry and stephen can learn a lesson
only for them to proclaim the qb is still theirs, we love this team, and we're proud of them

heir

Reaction score
Yes, they are. Now I don't know about next season but they have all that you said plus new ownership that will want to make a statement now that the Snyder era is over anf they are trying to get a new stadium built. They will be aggressive in everything that they do.

quickccc

Reaction score
Until they finally get that top notch QB signal caller they have desperately been looking for years ...?

NOPE !

MistyAnn

Reaction score
They-are-due-to-wake-up-soon-enough.
They-are-150-1-to-win-the-superbowl-next-year.
They-have-not-been-getting-under-our-skin-in-a-long-time,I-miss-that-a-bit.

quickccc

Reaction score
The have maybe a 40 percent chance of hitting on that 2nd pick.
And they would have to hope that 2nd overall pick as a QB hits home.

Trey Lance was the 3rd overall pick his draft class.. but never hit home.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes, they are. Now I don't know about next season but they have all that you said plus new ownership that will want to make a statement now that the Snyder era is over anf they are trying to get a new stadium built. They will be aggressive in everything that they do.
ever been to their stadium, oh yes it's time!! lol

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They won't be good until they change the name (again) which will officially end the curse of Dan Snyder.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
hope so

They were in last place for awhile from 2000 to 2002. They learned a lesson never to leave themselves without a viable QB. Sad that some of you want them to finish in last place. They would if some of you ran the team.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Yes they hired our former coaches, we know that, we took one of theirs too! (done). With that said, they have an early draft pick, and have a lot of cap space of near 70+ million. I think with some key upgrades in FA, draft etc, they could be a team to watch out for. Please give your thoughts on this. We like to sleep on teams in our division, but who knows what they'll do with new ownership also at the helm!
No