Is Washington a team to watch out for?

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
One thing about the new ownership is that Josh Harris is a hands-off type when it comes to running an operation, but will hold people accountable for poor performance. We see that with the New Jersey Devils and the 76ers. He is also not afraid to spend money.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Washington no longer has the worst owner in the league. We still don't know if their new guy, Josh Harris, will be any good, but chances are he'll be an upgrade simply because Snyder was so bad. It wouldn't surprise me to see them get a lot better, even to the point of challenging for the division title. But it's hard to make a prediction just because there's so much we don't know.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How many years in a row will Washington be "a team to watch out for"? I'll believe it when I see it. That franchise blows and their roster is way worse than people pretend it is.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes they hired our former coaches, we know that, we took one of theirs too! (done). With that said, they have an early draft pick, and have a lot of cap space of near 70+ million. I think with some key upgrades in FA, draft etc, they could be a team to watch out for. Please give your thoughts on this. We like to sleep on teams in our division, but who knows what they'll do with new ownership also at the helm!
Yep, just like the Giants were the team to beat last off season!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Washington would have to convince 23 other owners to approve of it if they want to change the name.
I doubt that, if that was the case, they would have changed the name long ago.It was up to snyder to change it, and he didnt do it
till he got in all sorts of trouble.
Goodell wanted the name changed as he is PC and concerned with the "image" of the nfl and was concerned about it might
chase away female viewers in neilsen ratings.

He got what he wanted, but ruined the team in the process, and upset a lot of fans.
They are now the commanders, with no mascot lol and the team formerly known as the "football team" lol and also the
team formerly known as the blank, we are not allowed to even say it ! so much for freedom of speech or press.

I knew the team as blank, for 50 years, and now I am supposed to be ok with a name and uniform change ??

What if the cowboys HAD to change their name, no more cowboys, cant even say that name, and no more star either it is offensive to someone
for some reason. you have to pick a new name, and yes new uni's too ! would you still feel the same about the team?

They could be the dallas mustangs, with a horse on the helmet lol change the colors to a blue so dark it looks black, and all is good.