Is WR1 as Must-Have in RPO based offense?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
SHEESE! You two are coming across as Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau in" Grumpy Old Men":rolleyes:
* yer' history of FEUD is becoming apparento_O*

Seriously i dont remember to have a feud with him. I just reacted on a stupid answer by some unknown poster. Stupid because he didnt want in no way to understand what this thread or my post was all about.

But to be compared with those two greats i feel flattered an cajoled. Then again id rather be matthau then lemmon if i could choose.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Seriously i dont remember to have a feud with him. I just reacted on a stupid answer by some unknown poster. Stupid because he didnt want in no way to understand what this thread or my post was all about.

But to be compared with those two greats i feel flattered an cajoled. Then again id rather be matthau then lemmon if i could choose.
Yer' rock solid in a real mans preference between Walter and Jack,,,,brother Man:thumbup: I'd just pulled up both of you two's Avatars info & the length/ longevity in this HOUSE is of the same enrollment year( ancient w/ relatively Low Post counts from both,and I reckoned you two crossed swords/struck sparks on numerous occasions previously:lmao2:)
Both of you ought to hang around and say 'hey' more often:thumbup:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Yer' rock solid in a real mans preference between Walter and Jack,,,,brother Man:thumbup: I'd just pulled up both of you two's Avatars info & the length/ longevity in this HOUSE is of the same enrollment year( ancient w/ relatively Low Post counts from both,and I reckoned you two crossed swords/struck sparks on numerous occasions previously:lmao2:)

:)

Cant talk for him but man i will try my best.

Btw i have to admit i like your humor already.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Hey

kskboys

Reaction score
Run pass option.
Ah, so they simply came up w/ some new initials for the option!!!!

How many QB's gonna get killed before they realize the option doesn't work in the NFL, because......Drumroll.......the QB gets killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glimmerman

Reaction score

How many QB's gonna get killed before they realize the option doesn't work in the NFL, because......Drumroll.......the QB gets killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dak got killed without even using the option last year. I just keep thinking back at all the qb and teams that tried that and had a few years and then needed a new qb.

mcmvp

Reaction score

I think you are picturing a much different sort of option.

Melonfeud

Reaction score

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
COPY THAT!
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

kskboys

Reaction score
I think you are picturing a much different sort of option.

I've never heard the term RPO. And I listen/read/watch a lot about football. Where did this term come from, and exactly what is it supposed to mean?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
melon likes guys with flowers in their air, i see
* it's obvious I've inadvertently hurdled this post,Wally! please disregard ( if yer' able) concercerning that above WALLY VON PUTTY post ,as youd' more than likely & in fierce feudian ferocity Been bent over in a flaming down to the ground with a quick burst of my triple Wing mounted Lewis guns activated by pull wire ,palo_O anyway:D

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

( I hit @dallasdave 's *alert* casing-liner in my header bar and it flight vectored me over yer's friend:))

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I've never heard the term RPO. And I listen/read/watch a lot about football. Where did this term come from, and exactly what is it supposed to mean?
Same here,bro!
as it was a virtual *RPO* infestation of verbial danger for anything other than shallow draft craft,fer' only seasoned Captain's at the helm ,up in the wheelhouse of double paddlewheel fandom with me,also,,,,:lmao: