Is Zeke fat?

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
jeromebettis.jpg

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
My apologies if this topic has been covered. I looked and didn't see anything. I am not a huge fan of Zeke mostly because I can't get past 2017. He has had questionable conditioning before. That said, the guy is a great football player. People were freaking out over the photo at Von Miller's event. Zeke fat? I say maybe he is 15 pounds heavy here but it is April. Who cares? If he shows up in July at 250 pounds that is a problem. Here, there is zero problem. Thoughts?

screen-shot-2019-04-22-at-6.25.44-am.png

He showed pics of himself tipping the scales at 220.1 pounds of flab! Just over his combine weight. Phat that!

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Saw the vid of Zeke showing his body and stepping on the scale. Looks cut, ready for the season. Scale said 230 even. His playing weight is listed at 225, in sure the extra 5lbs are his hair though lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why would stupidity hurt my feelings? Nothing I haven’t seen on here before.

You seem rather upset and offended that people joke around that Zeke is fat. Only his mother would get so upset. Strange reaction.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
My apologies if this topic has been covered. I looked and didn't see anything. I am not a huge fan of Zeke mostly because I can't get past 2017. He has had questionable conditioning before. That said, the guy is a great football player. People were freaking out over the photo at Von Miller's event. Zeke fat? I say maybe he is 15 pounds heavy here but it is April. Who cares? If he shows up in July at 250 pounds that is a problem. Here, there is zero problem. Thoughts?

screen-shot-2019-04-22-at-6.25.44-am.png
He has a big Head and grows a lot of hair all over it. He’s not fat.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This thread has "Overtime Zone" written all over it.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Saw the vid of Zeke showing his body and stepping on the scale. Looks cut, ready for the season. Scale said 230 even. His playing weight is listed at 225, in sure the extra 5lbs are his hair though lol

He actually played at 235 last year...