Is Zeke fat?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Don't know, don't care if he's fat - all I know is his homerun speed from his rookie speed vanished quickly.
yes and that is on him , JG, and the jones boys.
It is ironic he was trim ,6 pack, good condition when he played for free in college, but once he is paid millions per year to play
he stops working to stay in top condition.

People here say well he is rushing leader etc blah blah, but he could have been so much better had he stayed in shape year round.
I think once they get out of shape, they never really get back to where they were before.
Elliot seems to just want to show up and play, have fun, do the feed me thing, take breaks when he is winded lol, and enjoy
the money and being a cowboy.

Had he had a different mindset, he probably could have gone over 2000 yds last year. by that I mean from the beginning
as a rookie till now.

He is still good but no where near what he should and could have been. That is partly why he only got 47 yds in the ram playoff game.

I looked at the op picture and clearly he is overweight, and has a pot belly. I think he quit the situps etc , and I wonder
just what his offseason conditioning program is , if he even has one.

coult44

Reaction score
My apologies if this topic has been covered. I looked and didn't see anything. I am not a huge fan of Zeke mostly because I can't get past 2017. He has had questionable conditioning before. That said, the guy is a great football player. People were freaking out over the photo at Von Miller's event. Zeke fat? I say maybe he is 15 pounds heavy here but it is April. Who cares? If he shows up in July at 250 pounds that is a problem. Here, there is zero problem. Thoughts?

screen-shot-2019-04-22-at-6.25.44-am.png

Is Romo fat? Same answer now With Zeke as back then with Tony.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Zeke could be Mount Rushmore with a tree on his head, if he keeps picking up rushing titles I don't care what he looks like.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Some idiots are saying he needs to play at 210...................................... idiots.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
My apologies if this topic has been covered. I looked and didn't see anything. I am not a huge fan of Zeke mostly because I can't get past 2017. He has had questionable conditioning before. That said, the guy is a great football player. People were freaking out over the photo at Von Miller's event. Zeke fat? I say maybe he is 15 pounds heavy here but it is April. Who cares? If he shows up in July at 250 pounds that is a problem. Here, there is zero problem. Thoughts?

screen-shot-2019-04-22-at-6.25.44-am.png
No , he is just chubby

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I don't care what the scale says, I want the 2016 Zeke. He had burst we haven't seen since. He also looked slimmer, so maybe it's related.

GMO415

Reaction score
Odds are Gurleys knee is damaged and he won't be the same. It's between EzE and Barkley as the best RBs in the game.

Proof

Reaction score
yes and that is on him , JG, and the jones boys.
It is ironic he was trim ,6 pack, good condition when he played for free in college, but once he is paid millions per year to play
he stops working to stay in top condition.

People here say well he is rushing leader etc blah blah, but he could have been so much better had he stayed in shape year round.
I think once they get out of shape, they never really get back to where they were before.
Elliot seems to just want to show up and play, have fun, do the feed me thing, take breaks when he is winded lol, and enjoy
the money and being a cowboy.

Had he had a different mindset, he probably could have gone over 2000 yds last year. by that I mean from the beginning
as a rookie till now.

He is still good but no where near what he should and could have been. That is partly why he only got 47 yds in the ram playoff game.

I looked at the op picture and clearly he is overweight, and has a pot belly. I think he quit the situps etc , and I wonder
just what his offseason conditioning program is , if he even has one.

This aged poorly